Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mouthbreathing and the health profession scam

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Many of us know the disastrous side effects of mouthbreathing on not only the face, but our general health. Yet, health "professionals" offer only band-aid cures for it, as they profit off of our misery. They give us nasal sprays for breathing through our nose, even though we know it's a structural problem. Orthodontists give us braces that keep our dental palates small, instead of giving us nasal and jaw surgery. Yet, you will never see an orthodontist with bad teeth.

I'm surprised there isn't a decent treatment for mouth breathing, like how hard can it be to make some air tight mask that would restrict airflow through the mouth forcing the kid to breathe through the nose? It would eventually become a habit and the kid will stop breathing through his mouth.

I'm surprised there isn't a decent treatment for mouth breathing, like how hard can it be to make some air tight mask that would restrict airflow through the mouth forcing the kid to breathe through the nose? It would eventually become a habit and the kid will stop breathing through his mouth.
The problem isnt about it being a bad habit. They breathe through their mouth because they cant breathe through their nose.

is mouthbreathing a legit problem? I always thought it was a cope tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back