Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Motivation for Gymcels

This is so disgusting while I'm J-PopMaxxing /r/Hapas is pulling stunts like this.

Just Lol @ westernized ricecels

Mocking

Gymcelling is legit.

You need to be uppertier normie at least for it to work though.

I'll gymcel till the day I die

I don't get it. This skinny guy is autistic/weird and definitely doesn't know anything lifting or nutrition. Girls pose with him because they find him non-threatening/pathetic looking and want to show off their costumes.

I seriously thought it was going to be like a before after video where it shows him walking pretending to be tough and people looking at him like he's a looser, then cut to 4 years later after packing on 40-50 pounds of lean muscles and see the reactions change. But there was no after video... only before. lol

Anyways 5-6 years of proper gymceling (you need to know what you're doing to get good results, recommend working out with different guys or cycling trainers), as well as proper body building nutrition and bulk/cut cycles will absolutely raise your SMV up 1 or 2 points. Of-course the best most of us could get after this is dating gutter trash subhuman land whales, only only smashing after weeks/months of pursuing them and buying them dinner so they can stuff their fat hog faces... so probably not worth all that effort, in most cases, and even though not very frequently... but whatever...

going back to gym now.

I don't get it. This skinny guy is autistic/weird and definitely doesn't know anything lifting or nutrition. Girls pose with him because they find him non-threatening/pathetic looking and want to show off their costumes.

I seriously thought it was going to be like a before after video where it shows him walking pretending to be tough and people looking at him like he's a looser, then cut to 4 years later after packing on 40-50 pounds of lean muscles and see the reactions change. But there was no after video... only before. lol

Anyways 5-6 years of proper gymceling (you need to know what you're doing to get good results, recommend working out with different guys or cycling trainers), as well as proper body building nutrition and bulk/cut cycles will absolutely raise your SMV up 1 or 2 points. Of-course the best most of us could get after this is dating gutter trash subhuman land whales, only only smashing after weeks/months of pursuing them and buying them dinner so they can stuff their fat hog faces... so probably not worth all that effort, in most cases, and even though not very frequently... but whatever...

going back to gym now.
It's a joke bro