Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the best and cheapest source of protein ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Question to gymcels tbh

Chicken breast, ground beef, canned tuna I just bought the conventional meat from the store as it’s more cheaper, but the downside to conventional meats is there’s more Jewish chemicals….

canned tuna
shit is full of microplastic don't ever look at it under a microscope you will never ever want to eat canned fish ever again

Whey (or some cheaper protein) powder by far. For real food it's eggs. I calculated and compared the amount of animal protein per us dollar once, that's how I know.

Last edited:
shit is full of microplastic don't ever look at it under a microscope you will never ever want to eat canned fish ever again
I know, I myself don’t eat canned tuna anymore, just chicken or beef, canned tuna is a cheap option for those on a budget though.

People that I don’t like

Man its hard to say nowadays. At least here in jewnited states beef and chicken is ridiculously expensive now. It was cheaper 4 years ago but you're paying at least $4-5 a pound nowadays

Chicken costco

Anything to know before buying ?
nothing you need to know, whey is safe af. Whey protein is protein extracted from milk, nothing unnatural. You need to buy a protein shaker as well tho (if you don't have a blender). You can mix whey with anything. milk, peanut butter, yogurt etc

Not sure. I won't be surprised if the day comes and some redpiller grifter says "muh consuming your own cum is a good source of cheap protein."

Pea protein call me soy but I don't like the taste of whey

COSTco CHICKSN

nothing you need to know, whey is safe af. Whey protein is protein extracted from milk, nothing unnatural. You need to buy a protein shaker as well tho (if you don't have a blender). You can mix whey with anything. milk, peanut butter, yogurt etc
The shaker shit sounds annoying to me.

Beans, lentils and chickpeas (hummus, falafel etc) are cheap as fuck compared to chicken and meat.
Less protein but they’re more filling.

This isn’t looxmax.is or whatever. Take that question over there.

Wild Mackerel
Relatively inexpensive, 20 grams of protein in 1 can usually

Chicken thighs or full fat ground beef if you're not trying to lose weight.

Canned tuna unless you want to eat a fuck ton of lentils or chickpeas. They're way cheaper but less protein per 100g compared to tuna

Not sure. I won't be surprised if the day comes and some redpiller grifter says "muh consuming your own cum is a good source of cheap protein."

Chicken and eggs in you live in the west

Bats ,rats and crickets if you live in Asia

Cow dung if you live in India

Mud and your neighbors if you live in Africa

Question to gymcels tbh
aldi had cheap ass protein, you can get a bunch of chicken for 3-4$ a pck(88-90 grams of protein), thats what i do + sams chicken+ protein powder(an investment but gram per gram cheap, if you get it on sale)

milk too, if youre bulking shits a must have

dont fall for shit protein sources like beans, yes theyre good for fiber and just overall diet but its incomplete, you want mainly animal protein if you want to get size

Actually I looked this up bro and they said beans. I myself have been eating more beans as of lately because they have protein, nutrients, and healthy carbs. A can of beans is like a $1.50 also

cheapest is chicken breast. Most grams of protein per £

Eat plenty of eggs and almonds throughout the day. Plenty of protein.

Eggs, for sure. There are so many ways to make them delicious.
Wild Mackerel
Relatively inexpensive, 20 grams of protein in 1 can usually
Extremely healthy but I hate the taste.