Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Motivation - a question for psychologycels

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
The glorious @Lookscel talked about motivation and from the comments I saw that many cels experience motivation in a cyclical manner.

I think that this is indeed a trucel trait - prominent and powerful boom-bust cycles in motivation and will to be alive.

Then I recalled the teaching of the glorious John Mynard Keynes whose teachings said that business cycles can be smoothened away to prevent too deadly recessions that could lead to crisis.

Maybe motivation and lifefuel cycles can also be smoothened somehow thus preventing us from roping and allowing us to cope more efficiently?! Any psychologycels here?

Not at all (Idk) but high IQ
Only incels are the ones to go through hardships and harsh situations to solidify their character and will to be alive.
Chad doesn't face such hardships, as he goes through life unfazed

Only incels are the ones to go through hardships and harsh situations to solidify their character and will to be alive.
This is already a good cycle smoothing lifefuel: remembering the shit makes you better. We need more such beliefs plus beliefs that remind us during the peaks that peaks of happiness are also temporary.

Have motivation fap to lolis

Psychology is too much thinking for me, smoke starts coming out of my ears. But some like Nietzsche’s work, I like reading about it.

Fear of unknown.(death)

better to rope

Another thing I have noticed is that many incels feel motivated suddenly after feeling very low. I guess it's another one of our coping mechanism.
The glorious @Lookscel
Thanks

Another thing I have noticed is that many incels feel motivated suddenly after feeling very low. I guess it's another one of our coping mechanism.

Thanks
You r welcome

Im not a psychologycel tbh but its interesting