Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 'Mothers' only breastfeed future Chads.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Females instantly know if their sons will be Chads or subhumans. So they breastfeed only babies who will grow Chads in the future while feeding poison to subhumans. Of course not all subhumans die because of this silent infanticide but they will have development problems later in life.

628fd475f0bcac4e739f4bf1d2dceeca

871b676a75a267e907a6f531ca69f7e8

Females instantly know if their sons will be Chads or subhumans.
I'm going to try and be as gentle as possible with you when I say this:

Your theory is fucking retarded, buddy boyo. Females can't predict the future of their children's development.

Your theory is fucking retarded, buddy boyo. Females can't predict the future of their children's development.
tbh

I once saw a female cat which gave birth to defective kitty. She didn't feed it, just smelled a few times. After a few days, this kitty died.
Females are more animalistic than men so, maybe they can predict if their child will turn subhuman in the future and it's just not worth to breastfeed it. Of course, they will use justificatuons that they don't had enough milk or that breasfeeding is 'painful :foidSoy:!'

I will go out on a limb and say that men who are Chads are more likely to have had zero birth complications and were more likely to have been breast fed. I bet that birth complications and C sections are alot more common amongst incels and subhumans.

Females instantly know if their sons will be Chads or subhumans. So they breastfeed only babies who will grow Chads in the future while feeding poison to subhumans. Of course not all subhumans die because of this silent infanticide but they will have development problems later in life.

View attachment 613041

View attachment 613044
No. Although they have in mind to avoid their children being manlets by doing such thing.

I will go out on a limb and say that men who are Chads are more likely to have had zero birth complications and were more likely to have been breast fed. I bet that birth complications and C sections are alot more common amongst incels and subhumans.
I'm gonna agree with this interpretation.

I was breastfed and didn't have any birth complications and look at me now

I was breastfed and didn't have any birth complications and look at me now
I wonder if foids are able to determined which baby is a chad or not

Brutal. I was formula fed. Of course it was literal soy too :lul::lul::lul:

Brutal. I was formula fed. Of course it was literal soy too :lul::lul::lul:
me too. and I was fucking c-sectioned. i should beat my bitch mother to a fucking pulp and father