Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mothers are why incels exist

Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
Scientists even make the mistake that women want Chads for reproductive quality because, supposedly, Chads=sexy sons.
The obvious, biological objection to this hypothesis is that "sexy sons" are largely determined by epigenetics in the womb: many of men's masculine figures are developed because of the mother's testosterone levels, even the boys' dick size. Overall the child birth weights are partly caused by the mothers' IGF-1 serum in the body. Even children's mental stability is dictated by their mothers' oxytocin capacity. it's been shown that a baby intelligence is enhanced when mothers of an increase of DHA.
Also mothers are the primarily the ones who tell their sons to become jack betasses by being a "nice guy".

It's funny how every single one of these can be increased with supplements, yet, what are mothers gradually taking instead? Alcohol, cigs, weed, fucking chads instead of guys who are informed with (or care about) this shit, etc. All of which are reducing their children future livelihood, including their daughter's. :feelsclown:

Remember AWALT, so even your mother support the incel slavery model where only the 20% are the top with harems of billions of women and the rest are tax pigbanks. And she won't feel bad about it either, bc no honest woman wants to be associated with a sexual failure even if he's her son (which she ironically produced by choice).

In short-if you're an incel or a low-tier normiefag, it's likely your mother's fault and intention.:society:

How can some men have big dicks and soy faces? Remembering that the opposite also happens

Last edited:
Nah man it’s ugly parents that make incels

I have an unbelievably small dick it completely defines my lack of self esteem its so pathetic never seen anything like my thin pencil

How can some men have big dicks and soy faces? Remembering that the opposite is also happens
GPR30, which estrogenic, play a role with one's dick size and face, but too estrogen can downregulate the receptor leading to opposite effects.
Many incels and bastard children from cuckoldary would beg to differ.
I have an unbelievably small dick it completely defines my lack of self esteem its so pathetic never seen anything like my thin pencil
Take HCG if you can.

I mean, yeah, that's one way to put it

So instead of ER random women, go after expecting mothers and shove their mouths with fishpills and anavar.
How will that benefit my life again?

No
Scientists even make the mistake that women want Chads for reproductive quality because, supposedly, Chads=sexy sons.
The obvious, biological objection to this hypothesis is that "sexy sons" are largely determined by epigenetics in the womb: many of men's masculine figures are developed because of the mother's testosterone levels, even the boys' dick size. Overall the child birth weights are partly caused by the mothers' IGF-1 serum in the body. Even children's mental stability is dictated by their mothers' oxytocin capacity. it's been shown that a baby intelligence is enhanced when mothers of an increase of DHA.
Also mothers are the primarily the ones who tell their sons to become jack betasses by being a "nice guy".

It's funny how every single one of these can be increased with supplements, yet, what are mothers gradually taking instead? Alcohol, cigs, weed, fucking chads instead of guys who are informed with (or care about) this shit, etc. All of which are reducing their children future livelihood, including their daughter's. :feelsclown:

Remember AWALT, so even your mother support the incel slavery model where only the 20% are the top with harems of billions of women and the rest are tax pigbanks. And she won't feel bad about it either, bc no honest woman wants to be associated with a sexual failure even if he's her son (which she ironically produced by choice).

In short-if you're an incel or a low-tier normiefag, it's likely your mother's fault and intention.:society:
It is both of my parents, my father never failed to humiliate me and harras me every week or every day, my mom is a whore who thinks she’sa Stacy! Haha

How will that benefit my life again?
Mothers will stop producing incels. If you can timetravel it would've prevent you into becoming one too.
What is it and what does it do for you to recommend it?
HCG might reverse symptoms of hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism like micropenises (doesn't work for the average person after puberty). HCG is also produced by mothers-go figure.
It is both of my parents, my father never failed to humiliate me and harras me every week or every day, my mom is a whore who thinks she’sa Stacy! Haha

Parents are often the worst. May you return to baseline, even though it's unlikely it'll happen.

Mothers are why everyone exists.

genetic trash mothers and simping

Mothers are why everyone exists.
But the quality of the child depends on their diet/livestyle while they're pregnant. If foids don't want simps or incels, women need to themselves rather than blame it on people who are powerless w/ the situation.
genetic trash mothers and simping
That too.

Eh. most of my subhuman genes come from my dad's side. My mom's side of the family are all chads and stacies. My dad's side the family has ogre-tier men. both of my male cousins my age on my dad's side are incels. I also have a pretty young cousin on my dad's side who isn't really ugly yet but will likely be a mentalcel because it seems like he has aspergers.