Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mothers are useless

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
The only thing mothers are good for is drama and taking care of the baby until it’s 7 years old. After that they stick it on an ipad and just watch tv all day.

Mothers aren’t needed.

They instill laziness and unproductiveness into their children and coddle them so they grow up to be bitches and weak willed people. Half of mothers don’t even care about their children, they just have them to collect welfare and get cheaper rent off them.

Especially single mothers.

They are the root of all evil in this world. We should just dispose of the mother after they have the child.

#SingleMothersAreWorserThanMurderers #OutWithSingleMothers #MothersAreTheRootOfAllEvil #MothersAreWorthless

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/cDgEkOnla88?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/EU8RI33DwV8?

True, they have no concern about their children. They only care about how their children think of them.
IMG 20221128 142704 118

Foids are awful, news at 11. :feelsjuice:

Ok, you guys talking bad about women is something but about mothers is just absurd.

I was raised by a single mother (my dad died while I was young), she did everything she could to get me the best even tho we were and still are poor. My only wish is to get college so i can get her out of the slums.

Idk what your mother did to you. But all mine did was love me.

single motherhood is heavily linked to crime. mothers hate the fathers that left so project that hatred towards their children, especially the boys. government becomes daddy and helps keep the shit barely afloat.

Single mothers are almost always single by their choice and specific calculated actions. They are almost always the plaintiffs in divorce. They project an image of victimhood and profit.