Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mothers are snakes

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
My mother figured I want to rope and cannot stop bothering me.
She constantly disturbs what little peace I have left and tries to shame/blackmail me into doing whatever she wants.
She keeps calling her her fucking idiotic friends telling them how I am a terrible person for making her feel bad.
Somehow, the fact that I've had enough of this shitty life have lost any significance.
Men go through hell, women most affected.

My resolve to kill myself is stronger.
Suicide is the closest thing to omnicide.

Dont ever commit suicide over your mother. Remember all women are bitches especially your mother. My mother is a snake as well but I put the middle finger up to her and said fuck her. All women are trash so pay the bitch no mind. Be based and hold the truth to your heart and stay in there, Personally I have two bitches in my life, my sister and my mother and I despise both of them with a fiery passion. Dont ever let a bitch get in your mind even if its your mother. Listen to some old eminem and some other music that talks about these foul ass whores,

I hate my mother too.

Better not die imo