Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mother saw an attractive blind dude today when she was walking the dog

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Mom b telling me a story how after she got home walking the dog, she passed a home for blind ppl and saw an attractive blind dude." Ya know, I just really felt so bad for him when I saw him! Such a young attractive guy, I just can't imagine what he's going through, really sad and such a waste!". I tell her: if he was un-attractive you wouldn't give two shits. My sister who was in the same room chuckled, agreeing with me. My mother went quiet for a few seconds lmao (epiphany phase). "Wow I never really thought about it like that! You really are right wow" (teehee). I bet she was thinking of moments when she passed unattractive blind dudes and remembered she didn't give a shit back then lol. But now when it was an attractive guy she suddenly gives a shit. Halo effect and looks IS everything. Remember, this is my 50+ yr old mother, imagine foids of this generation... Literally never began

fuck fuck fuck fuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

chad with autism still slays but average man with autism only slays himself in the end