Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mother ruins her son's life

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★
A mother gets her 14 year old son to take the kikecine.

Unfortunately her healthy 14 year old son develops myocarditis and will now have heart failure problems for the rest of his life.

Young healthy males under 35 who take the kikecine are getting myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, and many even die from heart attacks.

@MarquisDeSade @AlphaCentauri

47wA

Ppw

Last edited:
Based, now get a team of people to 24/7 message her reminding her it’s her fault and she’s the reason he died

Please be good sheople and buy into the life-long vaccine subscription model that big pharma offers.

Society is rotten

I dont think he died from it
He almost certainly did. Thousands if not tens or even hundreds of thousands of people are.

Just have seemingly healthy people die after a vaccine dose coincidentally bro!

Please be good sheople and buy into the life-long vaccine subscription model that big pharma offers.
fuck this sick clown world

I've had literal NHS workers come to my door begging my mum to get her NEET hermit son vaccinated. JFL

In her tweet, this was one of the top replies:

21q

A mother gets her 14 year old son to take the kikecine.

Unfortunately her healthy 14 year old son develops myocarditis and will now have heart failure problems for the rest of his life.

Young healthy males under 35 who take the kikecine are getting myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, and many even die from heart attacks.

@MarquisDeSade @AlphaCentauri

View attachment 522097

View attachment 522099
Not for the rest of his life, with acute myocarditus he has ten years left at the most before eventually dying from it. Once you get it you're a fucking goner, there's no healthy happy full recovery in the diagnosis. :feelsjuice::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Not for the rest of his life, with acute myocarditus he has ten years left at the most before eventually dying from it.
She ruined the rest of his short remaining life

What's worse is that she's doubling down and will get her other kids vaccinated

May God have mercy on her soul

She ruined the rest of his short remaining life

What's worse is that she's doubling down and will get her other kids vaccinated

May God have mercy on her soul
This is what happens when you have a bunch of women running society, they'll be talked into doing anything. :feelsjuice:

So with my high blood pressure it would effect me worse right?
More ammo for why I’m not getting it.

More ammo for why I’m not getting it.
With high blood pressure myocarditus would be an instant death sentence truck driver fren, stay clear. :feelsjuice:

With high blood pressure myocarditus would be an instant death sentence truck driver fren. :feelsjuice:
Well fuck at least I have a way out if I want it but for now they can take there vaccine and shove it.

Well fuck at least I have a way out if I want it but for now they can take there vaccine and shove it.
From what I hear shipyard dock workers are quitting in mass over this, nobody will be loading your eighteen wheeler on the road anyways. :feelsjuice:

From what I hear shipyard dock workers are quitting in mass over this, nobody will be loading your eighteen wheeler anyways. :feelsjuice:
I know about the pilots and flight traffic control but haven’t heard anything about the ports other then them being backed up for “reasons”
Ports hasn’t had an effect on my freight yet.

I know about the pilots and flight traffic control but haven’t heard anything about the ports other then them being backed up for “reasons”
I've talked directly with port workers, it's the vaccine mandates. :feelsjuice:

Supposedly there are "mysterious" supply chain disruptions. This fits in perfectly with the Great Reset.

Meanwhile a doctor found that vaccinated US troops are having "adverse reactions".

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1455564394608353286?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1455564394608353286%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

She has since been fired for going against the narrative.

https://www.worldtribune.com/army-silenced-physician-who-reported-pilot-vaccine-injuries/

Supposedly there are "mysterious" supply chain disruptions. This fits in perfectly with the Great Reset.

Meanwhile a doctor found that vaccinated US troops are having "adverse reactions".

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1455564394608353286?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1455564394608353286%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

https://www.worldtribune.com/army-silenced-physician-who-reported-pilot-vaccine-injuries/

Yup the great reset and the mark of the beast.
Some truck stops have started demanding to see the mark.

Intentional take down and demolition of the United States along with much of the west, virus offers perfect cover or camouflage. Problem is, most businesses and business administrators are not happy losing profit margins which is why we see a political insurrection at the government level currently. :feelsjuice:

“You will own nothing, and you will be happy.”
Or at least, that’s what the World Economic Forum (WEF) says about “The Great Reset”, which is planned to bring sweeping changes to the world by 2030.

They take my truck and make me wage slave I think that’ll be my check out point.
My trucks all I have in the world other than my parents and sister.

“You will own nothing, and you will be happy.”
Or at least, that’s what the World Economic Forum (WEF) says about “The Great Reset”, which is planned to bring sweeping changes to the world by 2030.

They take my truck and make me wage slave I think that’ll be my check out point.
My trucks all I have in the world other than my parents and sister.
They can take away my Xbox controller away from my cold dead hands. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

[Not in anyway comparable of course.]

Single mothers have been ruining males for years now. This is just the next step.

Single mothers have been ruining males for years now. This is just the next step.
Between this and child sex change surgeries, yes. :dafuckfeels:

They can take away my Xbox controller away from my cold dead hands. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

[Not in anyway comparable of course.]
I’d gladly trade them my steam library to keep the truck. Of my two copes I’d rather have the truck.

The fact that the kid replied "yes" when this whore asked him if he was happy he had taken the shot just shows me that clown world really has taken a 180.
It also shows that "Zoomers are based!" is cope

Zoomers are just as cucked and brainwashed as Millennials, Gen X, & Boomers

62% of the vaccinated have small blood clots on a capillary level. He did D dier test for all of his vaccinated patients and 62% came back positive for the D dier protein which is only there when you have blood clots.

Many of his patients had trouble breathing and exerting themselves. Blood clots can't be seen in scans so he said they have to be small and all over on a capillary level.

He predicts it will cause heart failure in the long run. So many athletes having heart attacks and dying and other heart problems recently. Normal people and young people too.

View: https://odysee.com/@BoredCat:b/Dr-Charles-Hoffe-62--of-His-Patients-Vaccinated-for-COVID-Have-Permanent-Heart-Damage:6
The doctor says it gives high blood pressure to those people.

Last edited:
Why the fuck is she vaccinating her other kids too??? I understand the chances of side effects are small, but if one of her kids had such a side effect, chances are her other kids are more susceptible to it as well.

Myocarditis is just the beginning, soft tissue cancers will be next.

Well, It was nice knowing you guys. :feelsokman:

62% of the vaccinated have small blood clots on a capillary level. He did D dier test for all of his vaccinated patients and 62% came back positive for the D dier protein which is only there when you have blood clots.

Many of his patients had trouble breathing and exerting themselves. Blood clots can't be seen in scans so he said they have to be small and all over on a capillary level.

He predicts it will cause heart failure in the long run. So many athletes having heart attacks and dying and other heart problems recently. Normal people and young people too.

View: https://odysee.com/@BoredCat:b/Dr-Charles-Hoffe-62--of-His-Patients-Vaccinated-for-COVID-Have-Permanent-Heart-Damage:6

The doctor says it gives high blood pressure to those people.

I'm not gonna take any of this shit into my veins. Many people take more than 1 vaccination because of multiple virus variants.

The fact that the kid replied "yes" when this whore asked him if he was happy he had taken the shot just shows me that clown world really has taken a 180.

He has myocarditis, his life is forever ruined because of an easily preventable disease... and he is thankful.

You know what? I am thankful too, thanks kid, thank you for protecting all of us from the memevirus.
Does not fall far from tree
Goddam dumb female

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i had chest pain.
That's one of the symptoms of the vaccine poison. :feelsjuice:
Why the fuck is she vaccinating her other kids too??? I understand the chances of side effects are small, but if one of her kids had such a side effect, chances are her other kids are more susceptible to it as well.
These NPC women utilize their own children for virtue signaling and social political clout of course. :feelsjuice:

I love how people like this foid treat the vaccine as more than it actually is. Its like "either you are vaccinated or you aint human"
"Are you still happy being vaccinated?"
Its like he went through some forced cultist shit that she believes in :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I love how people like this foid treat the vaccine as more than it actually is. Its like "either you are vaccinated or you aint human"
"Are you still happy being vaccinated?"
Its like he went through some forced cultist shit that she believes in :lul::lul::lul::lul:
They've weaponized foids to basically utilize social acceptance under the realm of the vaccine as a general point of political social pressure. Most foids are NPCs where they're not even aware of this dynamic, although as an outsider it is pretty fun and neat to observe this absurdity as it plays out in real time. :feelsjuice:

They've weaponized foids to basically utilize social acceptance under the realm of the vaccine as a general point of political social pressure. Most foids are NPCs where they're not even aware of this dynamic, although as an outsider it is pretty fun and neat to observe this absurdity as it plays out in real time. :feelsjuice:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Take the vaccine goy

It's hilarious reading you self-preserving incels go on about this lol as If we have anything to look forward to. Who gives a fuck about a vaccine

An AI Has to do its Programmed Deeds i guess