Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mother protects gigachad son at the expense of 3 other sons

MOther looks like and addict

Chad's cum is too valuable. "Oh no, what if chad gives his platinum cum to other foids, NO CAN DO!"
that's what she is thinking.
Women don't give a fuck about children btw, get that shit out of your head and read through this article:

and this one:

Children are a burden for women. They have tried to get rid of them for time eternal.
I don't believe in sudden child death anymore as well. JFL, how stupid would it be if babies could just die from sleeping on their stomach? Makes no fucking sense.
I also think the high child mortality rate of the past centuries has nothing to do with healthcare, they just murdered their babies and got away with it.
In the middle ages midwives were already accused of killing babies after birth with the permission of the mother.

The most famous hint to ultra-late abortons like this would be fairy tales like Hänsel and Gretel.

Basically, the wife convinces her husband to kill his kids by exposing them to the wilderness alone ("exposure" was foids prefered way of killing babies for thousands of years). The children meet a witch, kill her, steal her gold and come back. The wife has died by now, the father is happy that his kids are back and they are rich now.
The End.

jfl at this shit world, JFL

Last edited:
The most famous hint to ultra-late abortons like this would be fairy tales like Hänsel and Gretel.

Basically, the wife convinces her husband to kill his kids by exposing them to the wilderness alone ("exposure" was foids prefered way of killing babies for thousands of years). The children meet a witch, kill her, steal her gold and come back. The wife has died by now, the father is happy that his kids are back and they are rich now.
The End.

jfl at this shit world, JFL
Damn, I just saw that tale as weirdly morbid as a kid but it's been a potent blackpill all along.
The realisation that chad looks > motherly instincts is even sadder than chad looks > personality.

Chad always wins, I bet she wants to fuck him

Holes will do anything for Chad

brutal incest pill

Wow sounds like something from a fiction

tumblr_o01ikb9bXr1v1l4cbo1_400.gifv

Children are a burden for women. They have tried to get rid of them for time eternal.
I don't believe in sudden child death anymore as well. JFL, how stupid would it be if babies could just die from sleeping on their stomach? Makes no fucking sense.
I also think the high child mortality rate of the past centuries has nothing to do with healthcare, they just murdered their babies and got away with it.
In the middle ages midwives were already accused of killing babies after birth with the permission of the mother.

Well-elaborated.

dogs kill or allow death of offspring in their litter they see as weak

Genuinely fucking disgusting tbh.

HOLY FUCK!

That SIDS + mother murder connection gave me a huge dose of the blackpill.

HOLY FUCK!

That SIDS + mother murder connection gave me a huge dose of the blackpill.

Read the wikipedia articles I linked. It makes your blood boil. For thousands of years, human beings didn't even consider toddlers to be fully human and now the programming is supposed to have changed all of the sudden? Give me a fucking break. Women can't be nurturing by default. How the fuck can you nuruture a child when you can barely provide for yourself without the help of a man?
It just makes no sense for a woman to develop advanced feelings for a child.
If anything she has to be able to kill/drop the child in favour of her own survival, so she can live another day and maybe conceive another child, from another man in the future.

JFL at the human race, we are just a bunch of fucking psychos hiding under the silk veil of civilization.

Last edited:
Read the wikipedia articles I linked. It makes your blood boil. For thousands of years, human beings didn't even consider toddlers to be fully human and now the programming is supposed to have changed all of the sudden? Give me a fucking break. Women can't be nurturing by default. How the fuck can you nuruture a child when you can barely provide for yourself without the help of a man?
It just makes no sense for a woman to develop advanced feelings for a child.
If anything she has to be able to kill/drop the child in favour of her own survival, so she can live another day and maybe conceive another child, from another man in the future.

JFL at the human race, we are just a bunch of fucking psychos hiding under the silk veil of civilization.

Thanks for the link

Even your mom, loves chad more than you.

Not surprised

a whore as all women are