Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mostly only women have treated me like shit, all my life

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Anyone else like this? I can easily become friends with men, they never mocked me, sure I got bullied a little back then but it was NOTHING compared to how femoids treat me nowadays.

Can't even walk in the street without them staring at me like I'm a cockroach they want to stomp. Talking to them? forget about it, instant bitchy, condescending attitude as if I'm not even worthy of the same air that they breathe.

most women always treated me well. But of course in a platonic way you treat something harmless or goofy lol

Zyros said:
most women always treated me well. But of course in a platonic way you treat something harmless or goofy lol

Mostly  same for me, although I have gotten a couple of dirty looks for no reason.

whogivesafucc said:
Can't even walk in the street without them staring at me like I'm a cockroach they want to stomp. Talking to them? forget about it, instant bitchy, condescending attitude as if I'm not even worthy of the same air that they breathe.

That's exactly my experience. They always treat me like absolute shit especially if they are my age or younger.
The best thing you can do is to just ignore them.

they all treat me like shit, men and women.....no difference.

men only treat you good if you're submissive....if you want to stand your ground it's over...it's a fight for dominance (active or passive) right there and then.

girls treat you good only if you give them all the attention and don't expect absolutely anything in return....as soon as you want something back they get enraged, call you creep and delete you from their life altogether.

I have been treated equally bad by both men and women. But when women do it, there's this indescribable element that makes it feel infinitely more nasty. I think it's the privilege and entitlement.

I've never been close friends with women, but they've always been nice to me for the most part.

Most people here seem to either fall into :
  • So ugly they invoke a reaction of disgust
  • So average they're just sexually invisible to them

Many males of my life have been as show me the same level as cruelty as females, the diference is that even in my worst moments, i enjoy some good memories with males i can say they were "friends".

This don`t apply to the 99% of the femoids of my age, all bad experiences, 0 good moments.

Sub8Hate said:
Zyros said:
Mostly same for me, although I have gotten a couple of dirty looks for no reason.

The few men who treat me badly have a reason.
Ex: I accidently ran and bumpbed into them. The women have a stuck up attitude and sometimes will whine if I talk to them. I have had some friendly encounters I must admit though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back