Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most women look like men without makeup, especially 25+

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Have these bitches looked in a mirror?
You're not 5'9, heels don't count and your ass goes flat without them. Wipe that 7/10 face back down to 4/10 borderline tranny tier. No you don't have tits that big, stop wearing those weird bras. Is there any part of body these bitches don't fraud? Now they even put on filters online on top of makeup.
They might aswell be anime girls, what they present doesn't fucking exist. Except they're fucking repulsive.
The fucking chutzpah to act like you deserve Chadlite while being genematch of an incel.

Everything about woman is a fucking lie and obfuscation. "Don't ask woman's age". "Don't ask woman's weight".
Lies, lies, lies. False realities. As little conflict as possible, unless it's social henpecking and you feel safe.

the fact that women are frauding so fucking hard and still have the audacity to bE so arrogant is just Ragefuel

2vhysa.jpg

Unbelievable how it's ok for women to looksmaxx but god forbid some inkel wants to do surgery for himself

Have these bitches looked in a mirror?
You're not 5'9, heels don't count and your ass goes flat without them. Wipe that 7/10 face back down to 4/10 borderline tranny tier. No you don't have tits that big, stop wearing those weird bras. Is there any part of body these bitches don't fraud? Now they even put on filters online on top of makeup.
They might aswell be anime girls, what they present doesn't fucking exist. Except they're fucking repulsive.
The fucking chutzpah to act like you deserve Chadlite while being genematch of an incel.

Everything about woman is a fucking lie and obfuscation. "Don't ask woman's age". "Don't ask woman's weight".
Lies, lies, lies. False realities. As little conflict as possible, unless it's social henpecking and you feel safe.
Finally a high IQ thread. JFL at these coping foids who require a guy to be taller than her in 3 inch heels AND mog her facially when she paints on a new face everyday. These frauding bitches and soyciety's hypocritical enabling need to end

Good evening I hate women

Unbelievable how it's ok for women to looksmaxx but god forbid some inkel wants to do surgery for himself
Yep, then you see those frauding foids and their audacity to lambaste lookmaxxers. Clown world shit

Prepare yourself. It's going to get weirder, face filters are getting better and better by the day.

In Japan, foids love to use an app called SNOW/スノー, which easily filters and pretties up the face.
bKrLV2w.jpg

P9QHxh7.jpg

Why is this worse? Because applying makeup correctly actually requires effort, and can still be seen irl. Face filters are only a few taps on a smartphone.
Why is this better? Because foids are going to not put in the effort to learn how to do makeup, their social media feeds will be full of pretty women, but they won't put in the effort to cake themselves up irl.

Prepare yourself. It's going to get weirder, face filters are getting better and better by the day.

In Japan, foids love to use an app called SNOW/スノー, which easily filters and pretties up the face.
bKrLV2w.jpg

P9QHxh7.jpg

Why is this worse? Because applying makeup correctly actually requires effort, and can still be seen irl. Face filters are only a few taps on a smartphone.
Why is this better? Because foids are going to not put in the effort to learn how to do makeup, their social media feeds will be full of pretty women, but they won't put in the effort to cake themselves up irl.
Literally different people. Employers almost require your social media as background check now. Well, make this a fucking identity fraud.

This seems to be a problem mostly with white women, their faces can be kind of masculine and are prone to wrinkling and other skin problems. They look pretty bad usually without makeup, and wearing makeup only makes their skin worse.

bKrLV2w.jpg

P9QHxh7.jpg

^these women without makeup look way better than almost every white woman I see without makeup.

No matter what makeup isnt fooling me and I dont think its fooling most guys, I just dont think they care. They see something that looks attractive and they dont care if its not actually like that under the makeup, because all they care is that what they see now looks good

This seems to be a problem mostly with white women, their faces can be kind of masculine and are prone to wrinkling and other skin problems. They look pretty bad usually without makeup, and wearing makeup only makes their skin worse.

^these women without makeup look way better than almost every white woman I see without makeup.

No matter what makeup isnt fooling me and I dont think its fooling most guys, I just dont think they care. They see something that looks attractive and they dont care if its not actually like that under the makeup, because all they care is that what they see now looks good
both gooks look mannish without filters too
You wanted worse. I give you worse. :dab:

hqdefault.jpg

12360229_10156304444265035_374532705435384367_n.jpg

original.jpg
white foid looks like a fat trucker if you mentally omit the hair
gook straight up looks like an ape

Last edited:
I fucking hate that. They have all these soft options, but if you want to improve your face, get ready for surgery.

Also, if you want to hurt yourself today, and learn about foids who use fakeup/photoshop their body. While making millions.
Check out nerdcity's channel:

I fucking hate that. They have all these soft options, but if you want to improve your face, get ready for surgery.
bro just get a better haircut and shower

Who was the cuck that came up with this stupid phrase??
I think it was women themselves.
Looks like they don't like descriptive numbers. I guarantee you they would be sensitive about height too if it mattered to men.
Fat chicks have worse chip on their shoulder than manlets. And it's something they can fix and don't get made fun of to their face like men.

I think it was women themselves.
Looks like they don't like descriptive numbers. I guarantee you they would be sensitive about height too if it mattered to men.
Fat chicks have worse chip on their shoulder than manlets. And it's something they can fix and don't get made fun of to their face like men.
Holes are entitled cunts with zero logic. They'd instantly rope if they even had to live 1 week as a Truecel.

Foids as a whole are pretty fucking ugly. We all just constantly forget they use makeup. Not often when you’re looking at a foid do you think about the fact she more than likely has makeup on

To be attractive a man has to: go to the gym almost every day, eat perfectly, have perfect genes, get 8 hours of sleep, get an expensive haircut, but all a woman needs is to go to the store and buy $20 worth of powder and brushes

I think its funny how women can fraud their looks but if you tried that shit you will get shunned. I love how people stress how much womens looks matter but never say mens looks matter more especially if they dont want to be used a a provider tool. Guys are more laid back at what they are attracted to but women strictly are attracted to guys with good genetics and if you trick a women your wrong

What’s also weird today is that females everywhere are deciding to grow out their eyebrows whereas men are the ones who actually grooming and plucking their eyebrows. Wtf?

it's actually crazy when you think about how the 'make up' oh sorry fake up became this normalized :feelsclown:

They actually believe they’re pretty because they painted their face

Last edited:
Those bitches be ugly as fuck, not even a god could fix that shit, a face that would scare a newborn baby to death, a mug that a monster could only love.

fakeup contributes to hypergamy