Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Most women have the traits of psychopaths according to this video

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez3YbWAL5ws

1. Superficial charm and high sense of self-worth-

Considering they have the charm to easily have tons of social media followers, and are always on QUEEN shit for even egregious behavior. Females are incapable of thinking other people are better than them. They see everything about giving and listening as boring, and demand to be constantly listened to. Anything that kills the fun makes them sad. Fun at the expense of other's happiness. CHECK

2. They are extreme liars and cunning

Easy for them to say different things at different times based on the situation. Always making excuses as to why they don't fulfill their promises. Yet don't care. They don't even care that you KNOW they are lying. Make you take blame for everything. CHECK

3. Cold heartless, living parasitic lifestyles

Other people's feelings do NOT matter. They want to turn others against each other. They want others to do FOR THEM. Not do anything themselves. No remorse. Prefer NOT to work for a living. CHECK

4. Poor behavioral control and promiscuous

OF + getting drunk and having a three-way in Cabo after getting a poorly done tattoo of their daddy on the clevage. CHECK

5. DO NOT take responsibility, possible childhood abuse

A history of juvenile delinquency, and not taking responsibility for it. As kids they were constantly able to get others to take the fall FOR them. Good at lying. HATE taking responsibility for their actions.

Women who do not fill this bucket list simply do not exist, prove me wrong.

Conversely, incels are the complete opposite of a psychopath:

1. Completely charmless, with low self-esteem
2. Honest to a fault, and utterly guileless
3. Maybe youngcels are possible parasites, but past that most incels do not have the opportunity to be parasites, WE HAVE to have jobs, We HAVE to earn our keep. No one cares about us enough to allow us to be leeches. Not even our own parents. We obviously have hearts because we want to be loved very badly, and sincerely.
4. High inhib virgins
5. Take responsibility for everything, even things that have nothing to do with us as individuals. We possibly were coddled/ had helicopter parents.

(for example currycels feeling tremendous shame over bobsandvegene texting lowIQ curries have done)

Last edited:
All estrogenic traits. It’s the same with aggression, assertiveness and dominance

All estrogenic traits. It’s the same with aggression, assertiveness and dominance
Every incel is the complete opposite of this list, which really rubs salt on the wound.:feelsohgod:

Every incel is the complete opposite of this list, which really rubs salt on the wound.:feelsohgod:
If you’re aggressive, assertive, easily angered then you’re highly estrogenic. If incels are the exact opposite then it’s a good thing.

If you’re aggressive, assertive, easily angered then you’re highly estrogenic. If incels are the exact opposite then it’s a good thing.
Too bad low estrogen does not imply high testosterone. I'm very hard to anger and react only to utmost injustice, but when angry, my blood literally boils.
Very low on assertiveness and aggression. With that being said: I can tear up at the most sleazy shit and physically I have almost no
body hair, and a girly voice with very little masculine dimorphism facially.

Indeed. Low E mostly means low T as well

Could you elab on what you consider ‘masculine’ faces?
High FWHR, strong lower third, prominent cheek bones, deep set eyes and prominent brow ridge.

High FWHR, strong lower third, prominent cheek bones, deep set eyes and prominent brow ridge.
What you just described is a hyperestrogenic face with the exception of the browridge

This needs to be pinned

Any that you can reference me to?
I’ve read like hundreds of studies bro. If you want something specific then go to Google and search ‘<topic name> NCBI’. I‘ve read like 30 studies on milk, stearic and myristic acid alone but then got too lazy to save and organise the links.

I just searched ‘fwhr testosterone ncbi’ and found this

Why do you think I’m joking?
I just don't see how sexually dimorphic male traits like strong jawlines and deep set eyes would be associated with the hormones most present in the opposite sex.

Not every, most true incels are meek and keep to themselves, because they know their place. It's mostly fakecels who are dominant and extroverted.

Not every, most true incels are meek and keep to themselves, because they know their place. It's mostly fakecels who are dominant and extroverted.
FAKECELS ARE NOT INCELS

I just don't see how sexually dimorphic male traits like strong jawlines and deep set eyes would be associated with the hormones most present in the opposite sex.
If estrogen was purely a ‘female’ hormone then males wouldn’t have secreted it and to answer your question, when you have higher E, your body constantly secretes GH. The traditional androgenic growth pattern is pulses of GH released throughout the day. Developed faces with large cheekbones, large jaw and chin are estrogenic

If estrogen was purely a ‘female’ hormone then males wouldn’t have secreted it and to answer your question, when you have higher E, your body constantly secretes GH. The traditional androgenic growth pattern is pulses of GH released throughout the day. Developed faces with large cheekbones, large jaw and chin are estrogenic
I see, interesting.
Where can I read up on things like this?

I see, interesting.
Where can I read up on things like this?
You can start from Wikipedia. Just look up ‘hormone’ read the entire page and then read all the subtopics to gain a basic understanding. Keep in mind that there are a lot of misconceptions regarding hormones so stay away from Reddit and Looksmax/Lookism.

Retards on there unironically think high libido is a sign of high T while it’s almost entirely decided by E.

After you’ve done that go on Google and put in your keyboard and add ncbi at the end.
For example, ’libido estradiol NCBI’