Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most women are traumatized

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Womens shift into hyperarousal and overarousal easier than men. We also know from neuroscientific studies and animal models that when a traumatic experience occurs, the amygdala because overactive and this disregulates the hippocampus, which is the area to store memories. As a result your brain becomes fucked up from trauma, especially sexual trauma, because certain memory areas will be dissociated from other areas. We also know that regular forms of arousal will access the traumatic memories from implicit memory, but this will completely inhibit Broca's area, the part that is responsible for left brained language communication. As a result girls that are traumatized have a split development where the emotional development stagnates and the rational and logical development continues and the left brain dominates the personality and everything a girl says, but because these things are dissociated from the right brain half girls can only say superficial things and they can fall into the trap of believing their own lies because they live in continous overstimulation which means they can never access their genuine feelings anymore. In the best case it causes one to have to communicate from implicit memory instead from explicit memory.

Just as an example or proof, look at girls going out. They seek out loud music, guys that completely overload their attention system, they scream and laugh constantly because they can't regulate overexcitement, etc. And when they are alone too long their feeling of dread catches up to them so they will quickly kill their feelings again by calling girlfriends with whom they gossip and basically replace their dread with sadism, or alternatively they seek "adventure" again, by going out and letting guys exploit their attention and arousal system again.

Society is set up in such a way that the female brain will undergo a split development, where a lack of safety and seeking overstimulation, especially in combination with trauma, will cause females to become fundamentally dissociated.

I'm still working on my theory but I'm thinking there is something seriously wrong here, based on the interactions I have had with women.

Last edited:
Women are by nature an irrational form of life and thats all they have no trauma in the sense a man would have it they are simply build in that retarded way

And?
Women are by nature an irrational form of life and thats all they have no trauma in the sense a man would have it they are simply build in that retarded way
this.
Just as an example or proof, look at girls going out. They seek out loud music, guys that completely overload their attention system, they scream and laugh constantly because they can't regulate overexcitement, etc. And when they are alone too long their feeling of dread catches up to them so they will quickly kill their feelings again by calling girlfriends with whom they gossip and basically replace their dread with sadism, or alternatively they seek "adventure" again, by going out and letting guys exploit their attention and arousal system again.

Society is set up in such a way that the female brain will undergo a split development, where a lack of safety and seeking overstimulation, especially in combination with trauma, will cause females to become fundamentally dissociated.

Even if it's true, it doesn't matter, you're the one getting walked all over by society nigga! WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK???!! Don't waste your time on aimless theories and try doing something productive

Last edited:
Also im not saying that traumatized males have a different brain development. I'm just saying that due to sexual competition, women are more provoked in general, and men seem to have more control over the arousal of women than the other way around. Also biologically it is shown that in women hyperarousal is more easily elicited

Makes a lot of sense based on their unhinged behaviour. Women are a victims of their nature and destructive program made into foids of today.

And?

this.

Even if it's true, it doesn't matter, you're the one getting walked all over by society nigga! WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK???!! Don't waste your time on aimless theories and try doing something productive
This is productive. It is not an aimless theory because it explains something that is wrong at the core of society while being celebrated by neoliberalism and feminism, while we are completely blind to our own psychology and essentially living in a haze

Last edited:
No, it's not. Keep coping

Celebrated?:feelswhat:.....That's what they depend on retard!
Feminism celebrates freedom and autonomy of sexuality and they encourage having causal sex, which can become an addicition and essentially numbs one's feelings, although it is advertised as normal and healthy

Womens shift into hyperarousal and overarousal easier than men. We also know from neuroscientific studies and animal models that when a traumatic experience occurs, the amygdala because overactive and this disregulates the hippocampus, which is the area to store memories. As a result your brain becomes fucked up from trauma, especially sexual trauma, because certain memory areas will be dissociated from other areas. We also know that regular forms of arousal will access the traumatic memories from implicit memory, but this will completely inhibit Broca's area, the part that is responsible for left brained language communication. As a result girls that are traumatized have a split development where the emotional development stagnates and the rational and logical development continues and the left brain dominates the personality and everything a girl says, but because these things are dissociated from the right brain half girls can only say superficial things and they can fall into the trap of believing their own lies because they live in continous overstimulation which means they can never access their genuine feelings anymore. In the best case it causes one to have to communicate from implicit memory instead from explicit memory.

I'm still working on my theory but I'm thinking there is something seriously wrong here, based on the interactions I have had with women.
this thread would be better if you cut the first paragraph out

Feminism celebrates freedom and autonomy of sexuality and they encourage having causal sex, which can become an addicition and essentially numbs one's feelings, although it is advertised as normal and healthy
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Why would they celebrate it if it's not the fucking point or at least one of many which benefits foids and disadvantage men??? :fuk::fuk::fuk:

this thread would be better if you cut the first paragraph out
Maybe but im just theorycrafting here after trying to get into the dissociation literature
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Why would they celebrate it if it's not the fucking point or at least one of many which benefits foids and disadvantage men??? :fuk::fuk::fuk:
Are you seriously denying that society doesn't celebrate things that only benefit women and not men. Hookup culture is celebrated by men as well. Men actually propagated feminism in its early stages

Last edited:
Good post OP. I knew there'd be unintelligent kneejerk reactions bashing you for portraying women as victims though. I wish this place better allowed for insightful discussion.

Good post OP. I knew there'd be unintelligent kneejerk reactions bashing you for portraying women as victims though. I wish this place better allowed for insightful discussion.
Thanks brocel. And yes I somewhat expected that, but then again I really value that we can have free and open discourse here about whatever we want without being inhibited

Fine. 7 it is.
10 for her and 10 for Rem.
Both will still look top tier despite giving birth to 10 cute babies ngl:feelsokman:

Thanks brocel. And yes I somewhat expected that, but then again I really value that we can have free and open discourse here about whatever we want without being inhibited
I feel like women live in constant mental torment within their heads. Being physically and mentally inferior, while also irresistible to the strong and dangerous sex, must really be a weird influence to live under.

I feel like women live in constant mental torment within their heads. Being physically and mentally inferior, while also irresistible to the strong and dangerous sex, must really be a weird influence to live under.
Imagine being so insecure yet having the biggest egos in the world. That's the average toilet for ya

Yes I like the view that women live in torment. However everyone seems to lie about this to a delusional extent, with the "life is happy" philosophy and "just world" fallacy. Intuitively it makes no sense to me that some people would suffer already from a young age and grow up lost and despairing, while others would have a "normal" development and grow up healthy, always having fun. I don't really believe that exists, it is fundamentally misleading. They replace genuine feelings with hedonism and genuine feelings become dissociated, and therefore there are only empty words left to say.

Also it never makes sense to me what I have observed so many times. For example a seemingly low inhib guy will interact with a girl, and the girl will have laugh spikes for every stupid thing that he says. This always seemed illogical to me, but now i'm wondering if these guys are just really good at exploiting someone's attention with an undertone of agression and sexual threat, which elicits hyperarousal and overexcitement. And this would explain the laugh spikes. This interaction will inflate a girl's ego but emotionally they will become stagnant because in hyperarousal the brain doesn't processes and regulate feelings in a normal way anymore. I have also made girls laugh sometimes, but this was in a context where there was actually a connection and the jokes made sense and were attuned to the other. The discrepancy always made me feel like something was wrong, but I dismissed it as that those guys just were "naturals" in their way of interacting with girls. But lately i'm thinking it is more complicated than that after reading up on dissociation and how sensitive the brain is to hyperarousal, this theory actually explains my experiences much better than the other one.

Also im not saying that traumatized males have a different brain development. I'm just saying that due to sexual competition, women are more provoked in general, and men seem to have more control over the arousal of women than the other way around. Also biologically it is shown that in women hyperarousal is more easily elicited
I assume by men you mean Chads. Is that right?

I assume by men you mean Chads. Is that right?
Yes but im not completely sure of the factors because I also see it happen with very low inhib men who are drunk and girls get completely overexcited by them. If a girl calms down in your proximity that is actually a good sign. Also a transaction of feelings of shame and nervousness is healthy. Imo those transactions dont take place in the hookup environment with chads, where the social interactions are very one sided, mainly girls being provoked to the point that they become hysterical and overaroused. Call it cope, but this is how I have observed it.

Yes but im not completely sure of the factors because I also see it happen with very low inhib men who are drunk and girls get completely overexcited by them. If a girl calms down in your proximity that is actually a good sign. Also a transaction of feelings of shame and nervousness is healthy. Imo those transactions dont take place in the hookup environment with chads, where the social interactions are very one sided, mainly girls being provoked to the point that they become hysterical and overaroused. Call it cope, but this is how I have observed it.
Btw, I've often noticed foids were mad at me for no reason. I think it's because of my appearance. I think ugly men irritate foids. What do you think?
They just don't want us to be nearby. Ugly men cannot influence women, in a good sense, at all.

Last edited:
what type of ,,sexual trauma"? just lol dude, the magnitude of trauma in order of inducing the effects you're describing is way different and more inflicting to the victim than anything ,,sexual trauma" can ever produce (especially that women are sadomasochistic and want to be dominated).

Btw, I've often noticed foids were mad at me for no reason. I think it's because of my appearance. I think ugly men irritate foids. What do you think?
I think it is possible, but then again when I experienced the first 2 years of highschool it is clear that some girls are very sensitive but they become very hormonal and to regulate their feelings girls can become very hostile in order to deal with it. To me it almost seems like a defense to a traumatic and volatile environment where safety is no guarantee. In essence I still believe that there are girls who care about the group and are much more altruistic than they behave. But you have to understand that in 99% of environments females can't relax or feel safe at all. They shift into hyperarousal and generally follow group dynamics to resolve the pressure. They believe in gossip really easily and generally make "guys" into a general enemy in their fantasy, objectifying them. Then they can apply the defense mechanism of "splitting" to guys so they are either "all good" or "all bad", of which they also form a consensus when gossipping with girlfriends.

Not many girls are brave enough to follow their own intuitions I think. Another general strategy they use is to avoid making connection alltogether. I think that is what hookup culture symbolizes, it is essentially living in a haze while being focused on "satisfied", but meanwhile this causes them to dry out on the inside as well. I think deep down we strive to feel nurtured, loved and at peace. That girls seem to try to act out the opposite makes me think they have gotten addicted to overstimulation, but I don't think they are emotionally healthy at all. In some sense they have become isolated and imprisoned by their own psychology and possibly by remnants from trauma as well.
what type of ,,sexual trauma"? just lol dude, the magnitude of trauma in order of inducing the effects you're describing is way different and more inflicting to the victim than anything ,,sexual trauma" can ever produce (especially that women are sadomasochistic and want to be dominated).
Sexual trauma happens to girls at a young age and is completely dissociated so my guess is that it happens it much more than it is actually reported. The only way trauma manifests in persons is by nonverbal behaviour and subsconscious expressions. Sexual trauma at a young age is the most damaging thing that can happen to someone's psychology.

When a traumatic memory like that is dissociated it is still activated in the implicit memory, which means that a potential sexual threat or encounter causes hyperarousal. But the feelings from the trauma can't be released because there is no neuronal connection in the hippocampal area where the trauma is stored, to the rest of the memories that are needed for integration. They can only project those feelings outwards unto other people but this is typically not enough to release the feelings that are "stuck". From what I have read it is very clear I think that girls essentially become "mute" after sexual trauma.

Last edited:
Sexual trauma happens to girls at a young age and is completely dissociated so my guess is that it happens it much more than it is actually reported. The only way trauma manifests in persons is by nonverbal behaviour and subsconscious expressions. Sexual trauma at a young age is the most damaging thing that can happen to someone's psychology.

When a traumatic memory like that is dissociated it is still activated in the implicit memory, which means that a potential sexual threat or encounter causes hyperarousal. But the feelings from the trauma can't be released because there is no neuronal connection in the hippocampal area where the trauma is stored, to the rest of the memories that are needed for integration. They can only project those feelings outwards unto other people but this is typically not enough to release the feelings that are "stuck". From what I have read it is very clear I think that girls essentially become "mute" after sexual trauma.

childhood trauma then sure, fair enough I guess. so you're theorizing that they become hypersexual due to childhood sexual trauma?

childhood trauma then sure, fair enough I guess. so you're theorizing that they become hypersexual due to childhood sexual trauma?
Yes exactly. Sexuality fucks a women's system up the most. I don't think the reason for hyperarousal is always due to sexual trauma, but I think there is almost always a trauma that fucks up a girl's perception. I think hypersexuality might even be a way to recreate a traumatic experience (similar to how you see reenactment in young children that have been abused), as an attempt to somehow release those feelings that have gotten stuck. This gives guys that are sexually provocative a lot of power, and in combination with being agressive or angry they can completely exploit a girl's attention and regulation system. This is what I see all the time in girls that are going out. They are essentially numbed by overstimulation.

Really good thread, thanks for posting. High IQ. The guys calling you a cuck didn't get the meaning of the post.

woman are narcistic by default

whats new even

Dr. Harrison Pope published a paper in the journal Psychological Medicine proving that dissociative amnesia is not a real phenomenon.

The whole “repressed memories of abuse” schtick is a scam. Therapists have been known to basically convince their clients that abuse happened when it didn’t. This form of scamming was at the core of the Satanic Ritual Abuse Panic, and men got accused of things they didn’t do. Unfortunately, a lot of "therapists" still believe in that nonsense, and it's not a coincidence that therapy and psychology are female (read: feminist) dominated professions.

There has been absolutely no mention of that kind of thing happening in any documents before 1800 (and even after that, there are barely any mentions outside of fiction before the rise of film). Contrast that with other neurological or psychiatric conditions (e.g. delusions, paranoia, depression) that were described countless times throughout history and it points to "repressed memories" being a modern invention rather than a biological fact.

So-called "repressed memories" are usually the result of leading questions and are unknowingly fabricated—similar to how some people confessed to crimes they didn't commit because the police would provide details of the crime and ask questions in such a manner that the suspect begins to believe they were guilty.

Sexual trauma at a young age is the most damaging thing that can happen to someone's psychology.

It's actually one of the least damaging things that can happen to someone. Inceldom is much more harmful. Most children are remarkably resilient and cope very well with traumatic events like rape. Even cancer usually has no negative effect on child patients' mental health and social adjustment, unless the child is literally dying.

From the book 50 Great Myths of Popular Psychology: Shattering Widespread Misconceptions[UWSL]:[/UWSL]

"Because almost all individuals whom clinicians see in their everyday practices are distressed, including those who’ve been sexually abused, clinicians can be seduced into perceiving an illusory correlation (see Introduction, p. 12) between child sexual abuse and psychopathology (Chapman & Chapman, 1967; Cohen & Cohen, 1984). But this conclusion is almost certainly a consequence of the fact that most clinicians have minimal access to two crucial cells of “The Great Fourfold Table of Life,” namely, those cells consisting of sexually abused and non-abused individuals who do not experience psychological problems (again see Introduction, p. 12). If clinicians interacted in therapy with non-distressed individuals as much as they do with their distressed clients, they’d probably find that accounts of childhood sexual abuse would turn up just about as often."

Last edited:

I was thinking of making a post on a theory that all women are traumatized but never got around to it. I’m glad someone picked this up though, the modern woman is an artificial creature created through improvised environments and lies.
Don't waste your time on aimless theories and try doing something productive
This is productive though. No other group of people would dare to approach this topic.

Dr. Harrison Pope published a paper in the journal Psychological Medicine proving that dissociative amnesia is not a real phenomenon.

The whole “repressed memories of abuse” schtick is a scam. Therapists have been known to basically convince their clients that abuse happened when it didn’t. This form of scamming was at the core of the Satanic Ritual Abuse Panic, and men got accused of things they didn’t do. Unfortunately, a lot of "therapists" still believe in that nonsense, and it's not a coincidence that therapy and psychology are female (read: feminist) dominated professions.

There has been absolutely no mention of that kind of thing happening in any documents before 1800 (and even after that, there are barely any mentions outside of fiction before the rise of film). Contrast that with other neurological or psychiatric conditions (e.g. delusions, paranoia, depression) that were described countless times throughout history and it points to "repressed memories" being a modern invention rather than a biological fact.

So-called "repressed memories" are usually the result of leading questions and are unknowingly fabricated—similar to how some people confessed to crimes they didn't commit because the police would provide details of the crime and ask questions in such a manner that the suspect begins to believe they were guilty.

It's actually one of the least damaging things that can happen to someone. Inceldom is much more harmful. Most children are remarkably resilient and cope very well with traumatic events like rape. Even cancer usually has no negative effect on child patients' mental health and social adjustment, unless the child is literally dying.

From the book 50 Great Myths of Popular Psychology: Shattering Widespread Misconceptions[UWSL]:[/UWSL]

"Because almost all individuals whom clinicians see in their everyday practices are distressed, including those who’ve been sexually abused, clinicians can be seduced into perceiving an illusory correlation (see Introduction, p. 12) between child sexual abuse and psychopathology (Chapman & Chapman, 1967; Cohen & Cohen, 1984). But this conclusion is almost certainly a consequence of the fact that most clinicians have minimal access to two crucial cells of “The Great Fourfold Table of Life,” namely, those cells consisting of sexually abused and non-abused individuals who do not experience psychological problems (again see Introduction, p. 12). If clinicians interacted in therapy with non-distressed individuals as much as they do with their distressed clients, they’d probably find that accounts of childhood sexual abuse would turn up just about as often."
You are right that dissociative amnesia is probably one of the most controversial topics that exists in the trauma literature. I now the burden of proof is on the researcher that are claiming that it exists. But methodologically I think it is very hard to proof something like that, because these trauma's happen in isolation and if they are dissociated they will not be reported by the victim and it will also mot be witnessed by anyone. This gives a bias in favor of rejecting the hypothesis because only the cases that were explicitly recalled will remain.

But I think the results of trauma are clearly visible because victims have introjected certain behavioral qualities from their perpetrators and as well as their own motor behaviour from their defensive response. Peter Livine has for example argued this very well that physical movements during trauma that are repressed will be a remnant in the brain and can only release the feelings associated by it until it is emulates again. It would also explain the high disposition rate for psychopathologies with extreme forms of projection such as borderline, schizophrenia, dissociative identity disorder, etc. for which there is currently no good hypothesis for why they happen.

And also I think the results from neuroscience still stand. Broca's area is inhibited which makes reporting a dissociated trauma impossible in the first place, and therapists can only interpet it from nonverbal behaviour and subconscious expressions. The animal models of how wiring between neurons happens in a different setting under influence of stress and hyperarousal and without it are also well documented. It is not a stretch at all that it is possible that sexual trauma at a young age creates a problematic organization of memory that causes and individual to have certain brain areas inhibited due to effects of traumatic fragments that are sort of in a state of being unprocessed and unintegrated by the brain. In this sense whether it is a sexual trauma or of other nature it is damaging to the brain in the sense that it will disorganize one's memory organization and fragments of traumatic memories will continue to be projected on other people, which puts people into a prison of their own projections, because these feelings can't be released.

I was thinking of making a post on a theory that all women are traumatized but never got around to it. I’m glad someone picked this up though, the modern woman is an artificial creature created through improvised environments and lies.

This is productive though. No other group of people would dare to approach this topic.
Thanks :feelsokman:. My life experiences have led me to believe that trauma is often barely considered but plays a very central role in human development and psychology, yet noone seems to see how society is built around it in the sense that it is conducive and facilitating to it. Especially to females I think. Because society is often overidealized by people, and people gladly dismiss their own psychology in favor of it. Feel free to write about it as well, I'd love to hear different perspectives on it.

Sub8 existing is traumatizing :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Broca's area is inhibited which makes reporting a dissociated trauma impossible in the first place, and therapists can only interpet it from nonverbal behaviour and subconscious expressions. The animal models of how wiring between neurons happens in a different setting under influence of stress and hyperarousal and without it are also well documented. It is not a stretch at all that it is possible that sexual trauma at a young age creates a problematic organization of memory that causes and individual to have certain brain areas inhibited due to effects of traumatic fragments that are sort of in a state of being unprocessed and unintegrated by the brain. In this sense whether it is a sexual trauma or of other nature it is damaging to the brain in the sense that it will disorganize one's memory organization and fragments of traumatic memories will continue to be projected on other people, which puts people into a prison of their own projections, because these feelings can't be released.

so what's the antidote for disinhibiting Broca's area? I've seen fMRI scans and it seems in case of response to traumatic experiences remembrance is not only the Broca's-Wernicke's area suppressed but the entire brain seems to be rather quite ,,absent" in activity.

so what's the antidote for disinhibiting Broca's area? I've seen fMRI scans and it seems in case of response to traumatic experiences remembrance is not only the Broca's-Wernicke's area suppressed but the entire brain seems to be rather quite ,,absent" in activity.
Yes I think it affects the prefrontal cortex as well but I still have to look up the findings on that.

As far as I know there is no way to disinhibit it. Psychiatry's best tool for recalling traumatic memory is EMDR therapy, which is basically a small trick and I doubt it can rewire a person's brain correctly. It also shows a limit of psychotherapy because they want the client to verbalize everything, but when certain memories cause too much arousal they can't speak about it.

Maybe an antidote works according to the hebbian learning principe. If a victim simultaneously has a access to a safe stimulus that decreases hyperarousal, and also a threatening stimulus that increases hyperarousal and activates the traumatic memory, then the two areas fire at once and therefore they will become connected again over time. And maybe this restores the memory organization and lifts the dissociation. It assumes that persons can be imprisoned by their own neurobiology, but I think psychiatry doesn't like that notion because they want to believe that therapy can help everyone just by talking to them.

Last edited:
Thanks :feelsokman:. My life experiences have led me to believe that trauma is often barely considered but plays a very central role in human development and psychology, yet noone seems to see how society is built around it in the sense that it is conducive and facilitating to it. Especially to females I think. Because society is often overidealized by people, and people gladly dismiss their own psychology in favor of it. Feel free to write about it as well, I'd love to hear different perspectives on it.
Trauma is a key factor and part of the reason we have many mentally ill people running around these days. Unresolved Trauma = Mental illness if left untreated. There are many women who might have symptoms of trauma from having shitty parent(s) or never having a father, both are common in this age, particularly because of feminism.
The feminist agenda does a good job at ruining women and femininity, especially in schools, making it so women are taught to hate simple values like cooking, cleaning or being a mother. Ultimately contributing to the trauma.
As an anecdote, I’ve met many confused women in my life. At my work there are females who are just there to soak up male attention and get free favors. It’s ridiculous to see how far they allow some women to make it when they have no ambition or true drive. Companies will be companies though and have diversity quotas

Last edited:
Didn't understand OP gibberish tbh. But I somewhat agree, women are more powerful today than ever before and it has driven them slightly crazy. Like trauma I guess.

Think of them as mad queens, drunk on power

Good theory man.