Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most women are too egocentric and entitled to realize that they're being catfished.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I think that's due to a combination of entitlement and inflated egos. Women think they deserve the best of the best even when they bring nothing to the table. A model-tier guy is not going to be on Tinder looking for hook-ups. I'm pretty sure those guys date other models or people from their world. There's no way in hell, a guy like that would be interested in going out with a 4/10 chubby Mexican foid.

As an ugly man, I'd know straight away that I'm being catfished if a 10/10 model-tier woman matches with me on Tinder. But women live in a different reality. The old-timers were correct in saying that men are from Mars and women are from Venus; we're not the same species.

I also often wonder how they can fall for that..

imagine matching a landwhale as a chadfish. How can she believe that such a thing is not fake ?

someone should try landwhalefishing tbh, to see the level of the males that match with her.

New situation for foids, dreamed about a "women´s liberation" for generations so they could indulge in their promiscuity without shame and in their childlike minds they thought it would be just like heaven, money for nothing and the chads for free. Theyre slowly waking up to the realization that things dont work in a way that everyone gets to be the main character mary sue of his own life, will need at least one generation of cat ladies for them to get used to that and rethink only wanting to ltr with chad, if theyre even capable of that at all.

Dont need to have any real worries for such a future though, the west will get bred out by less "progressive" cultures before the effects of it are actually felt by most people.