Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most "underaged" girls Jeffery Epstein had sex with were 14-18

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
JFL when your whole country is flipping out about a dude having sex with a girl who's gone through puberty and can make the conscious decision to consent to sex. What, is spacing out through a few calculus and history classes going to change her mind? No. The only reason why these girls sued is because they got old and fat and saw a window of opportunity when he was getting investigated in 2008 to try and steal millions off an honest billionaire. They don't give two shits about fucking statusmaxxing moneymaxxing powerful men. They are mad they got paid $200 instead of $200 million

They’re mad because he didn’t impregnate them so they can secure the inheritance

Nah Trump had sex with a 13 year old So there were some younger

Based. But still, it's obvious that it was a corrupt business for the (((elites))) so I'm glad he's dead tbh.

Jeffrey Epstein was a bad dude

JFL at calling (((Epstein))) an "honest billionaire." He was a psychopathic Jewish bloodsucker, just like Ghislaine Maxwell and Robert Maxwell.

It is true that many of the females he fucked were disreputable, but he had the least repute of all.

Last edited:
They’re mad because he didn’t impregnate them so they can secure the inheritance
Nah Trump had sex with a 13 year old So there were some younger
first off i think about 16+ is fine, i mean the majority of the world agrees with me
and 13 - 15 aged people usually already want sex and have a sex drive, plus they fuck each other regularly
so if she can take cock her own age, then why can't she take cock of men in their 20s?
nothing wrong with that, especially since we are literally KHHV and missed out on teen love and sex

I can understand sympathizing with (((Weinstein))) on account of being ugly, but (((Epstein))) had absolutely no sympathetic qualities to him whatsoever:

(((Epstein))) could fuck anybody he wanted, but, just like Chad, hoarded all the prime pussy for himself.

Last edited:
JFL when your whole country is flipping out about a dude having sex with a girl who's gone through puberty and can make the conscious decision to consent to sex. What, is spacing out through a few calculus and history classes going to change her mind? No. The only reason why these girls sued is because they got old and fat and saw a window of opportunity when he was getting investigated in 2008 to try and steal millions off an honest billionaire. They don't give two shits about fucking statusmaxxing moneymaxxing powerful men. They are mad they got paid $200 instead of $200 million
The logic is that consent isn't about whether the person can say yes but if they can be easily taken advantage of. But many women can be so at any young age. It's always about ensuring that sex is entirely in the control and hands of women. I've said this once before.

the thing that I hate about the media is that none of the stories ever mention the benefits they received. He didn't just tie them in a cellar and rape them repeatedly for years. That is what it sounds like when you go by the media. If you actually read all the official documents he PAID THEM EACH AND EVERY TIME a sexual occurence happened. He paid these girls thousands of dollars for hand jobs. To get naked. Massages. Blowjobs. Some penetration but it was honestly quite rare because they were afraid of pregnancy. He would take them out on his many yachts. He would literally shut malls down and tell them to pick whatever they want and they would roam the malls just picking shit out then taking it back to their homes. AND THE MOST OBVIOUS PART THAT EVERYBODY KNEW is when they were out in public he would always refer to them as his nieces. How many fucking nieces do you think one guy has? Bullshit!

These girls were 14yo traveling the world with Epstein. You think the parents didn't know this shit was going on? Plzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! They fucking wanted to cash in and liked being in Epsteins good graces.
Have an older bitch suck me off and let me touch her when I was 14 AND THEN PAY ME AND SPOIL ME WITH GIFTS!? ARE YOU SHITTING ME!!??? I'd be in literal Heaven at that point. These girls had it so fucking good.

>honest
>jew

pick one

So basically not underage at all

Just like with Weinstein, the "rape victims" just turned out to just be fucking whores making up a sob story after they became cognizant of how fucked up everybody thought it was. Wow what a HUGE surprise!

I don't care tbh plus I'm happy he's dead. He fucked prime teens and probably took thousands of virginities. Guy was a billionaire with a b and enjoyed his life to the fullest. Meanwhile I'm a studyslave KHHV. No man should have that much privilege in life. Glad that he's dead.

Sexually developed, sexually active women accepting to fuck a billionaire for money? Sounds as they're just poor defenseless victims to me...

They seem underaged to me.

I don't care tbh plus I'm happy he's dead. He fucked prime teens and probably took thousands of virginities. Guy was a billionaire with a b and enjoyed his life to the fullest. Meanwhile I'm a studyslave KHHV. No man should have that much privilege in life. Glad that he's dead.
All men should have this privelege.

They are mad because he is sub 8 and all foids hate sub 8 males.
Epstein has a killer jaw. I don't think he's sub 8
All men should have this privelege.
All men deserve loli cunny
This, we should never have care for Chads who spend their time taking the virginities and corrupting foids. They are no different than whores. Both are degenerates

the thing that I hate about the media is that none of the stories ever mention the benefits they received. He didn't just tie them in a cellar and rape them repeatedly for years. That is what it sounds like when you go by the media. If you actually read all the official documents he PAID THEM EACH AND EVERY TIME a sexual occurence happened. He paid these girls thousands of dollars for hand jobs. To get naked. Massages. Blowjobs. Some penetration but it was honestly quite rare because they were afraid of pregnancy. He would take them out on his many yachts. He would literally shut malls down and tell them to pick whatever they want and they would roam the malls just picking shit out then taking it back to their homes. AND THE MOST OBVIOUS PART THAT EVERYBODY KNEW is when they were out in public he would always refer to them as his nieces. How many fucking nieces do you think one guy has? Bullshit!

These girls were 14yo traveling the world with Epstein. You think the parents didn't know this shit was going on? Plzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! They fucking wanted to cash in and liked being in Epsteins good graces.
Have an older bitch suck me off and let me touch her when I was 14 AND THEN PAY ME AND SPOIL ME WITH GIFTS!? ARE YOU SHITTING ME!!??? I'd be in literal Heaven at that point. These girls had it so fucking good.
Said this in another thread, but I hate how these whores label their gold digging adventures as "rape" since it makes genuine girls who are truly raped and molested less cared for, if that makes sense.

I think its hilarious that Prince Andrew was getting into deep shit for fucking some cumbucket 17 year old slut
But hey i guess she is "just a little baby with no brain :soy:" according to soyciety

Lol wut? Assumed they were leggit pedos ngl.

Sexually developed, sexually active women accepting to fuck a billionaire for money? Sounds as they're just poor defenseless victims to me...
of course victims, just like the bitches at my town, with 14 only fucking chads with big cars and money, just poor poor victims...