Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most truecel name you can think of?

Most truecel name is obviously Sue
Lol @ the femcels.is theme still being there well over halfway into April 2nd

They should make it a permanent theme option tbh, same with the Chads.is theme from last year’s April fools

Last edited:
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

I remember one guy sued his parents for naming him this :feelskek:

A chad named Hardik Dikshit would be alpha af

Any Indian name

Melvin
Cleetus
Frank
Pete

Billy
Abdul
Bajeet

Klaudiusz
Barnaba
Ambroży
Bożydar (it has kike in it)
Hipolit
Krzesimir
Jędrzej (mine, it's fucking ugly)
Polikarp
Żyraf ('male giraffee')
Fifonż (idk if this one is real but seen a photo of a cake with '4th birthday of Fifonż' on it)

Any rare ethnic name

This would certainly be an unfortunate name to have in the post-WW2 world, but idk if it's enough to make someone an incel

A chad named Hardik Dikshit would be alpha af
Chadpreet*

Also, even if he looked Chad-tier, the name alone would annihilate his SMV; JFL

Klaudiusz
Barnaba
Ambroży
Bożydar (it has kike in it)
Hipolit
Krzesimir
Jędrzej (mine, it's fucking ugly)
Polikarp
Żyraf ('male giraffee')
Fifonż (idk if this one is real but seen a photo of a cake with '4th birthday of Fifonż' on it)
I don't even know how a lot of these would be pronounced, but the first one sounds like it would be mogger in the West. Provided, of course, that the guy with it is attractive. It's the kind of name that's a double-edged sword, would probably halo a high-tier guy but failo an sub-5 or normie

I don't even know how a lot of these would be pronounced, but the first one sounds like it would be mogger in the West. Provided, of course, that the guy with it is attractive. It's the kind of name that's a double-edged sword, would probably halo a high-tier guy but failo an sub-5 or normie
Yeah, if there was an english equivalent it'd be a good Tyrone name.

The problem with it is that it's rare but the female version - Klaudia, is quite common, so it sounds feminine

Any rice or curry name

Abdul
Translates to “slave of the”

Sebastian - giga truecel name in poland

Leslie
Gaylord
Chitransh (shit rash)
Xfz2iui65jtc1

C
Inspired by a brief exchange I had with @Copexodius Maximus in another thread

I'd like you to list any name you're able to think of that would be extremely detrimental to the SMV of anyone with it. I'd like to clarify that I want to see some names that could failo even a high-tier guy into inceldom, so don't write something like "Claude," for instance (a truecel with that name would undoubtedly have it held against him, but a Chad with the same name may be seen as high-class, old-timey, or mysterious).

I'll go first:
• Hardik: self-explanatory
• Dikshit (surname): I'd bet you most women would rather die than be known as "Mrs. Dikshit"
• Saiswaraj: Giga-ethnic curry name that I'm 400% sure is a lady-boner killer

Now it's your turn—drop the most abysmal, unsexy, pussy-drying names that come to your mind :feelscomfy:
Xiaobao