Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most tragic incel influencers on social media?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Let's make a list:

1. Jason Genova -
Autistic, narcissistic, low IQ truecel 34 yr old virgin 'bodybuilder' who became a Youtube/bodybuilding.com misc lolcow in 2009. He removed his channel unfortunately, but many clips remain.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4

2. James Cage White
Low IQ ricecel in China, 36, living with sick parents and still a virgin. Became a vine star in 2014 or something and has been posting on twitter since Vine shut down. Sometimes gets suicidal over his inability to successfully date a woman, always adds a selfie.

3. Chris Chan
Notorious weeb basement dweller and 30 something virgin autist making YT videos and some sort of webcomic. Was relentlessly trolled by 4chan for his non NT mannerisms.

Last edited:
What does it mean if all of these guys brutally facemog me?

What does it mean if all of these guys brutally facemog me?

That their mentalceldom is severe and that despite their substantial online followings 50K+ followers each they cannot score. Fame hungry foids outright used them to gain attention, establish a name online (especially Jason Genova and Chris Chan were used this way) but that backfired on the foids in most cases as the troll followings recognized these shameless foids for what they were. The closest Jason Genova ever came to sex was a borderline homeless, racially ambigous tranny with dick still attached.

All of these incelfluencers have attracted communities of followers that follow them out of a mix of contempt, pity and hope to see them somehow overcome. Which never happened for any of them. Eternal underdogs are underdogs for a reason. It was over before it began for all them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
tragic? kent's a fuckin pro wrestler now. eggy is a mega superstar rapper. just jewtube mgtow and you'll get your list.

I guess Never Give Up and Just James should be included in this list, but I believe both have ascended with low tier women via the viral success of their 1M+ origin videos. I am hesitant to include them, because they seem to self-aware and just too boring. Especially Just James spewing the most tired, worn out platitudes is low energy and sleep inducing.
tragic? kent's a fuckin pro wrestler now. eggy is a mega superstar rapper. just jewtube mgtow and you'll get your list.

I never included Eggy, and who the fuck is 'kent'? I assume this is Aussie slang for 'dude' or 'guy'?

Last edited:
That their mentalceldom is severe and that despite their substantial online followings 50K+ followers each they cannot score. Fame hungry foids outright used them to gain attention, establish a name online (especially Jason Genova and Chris Chan were used this way) but that backfired on the foids in most cases as the troll followings recognized these shameless foids for what they were. The closest Jason Genova ever came to sex was a borderline homeless, racially ambigous tranny with dick still attached.

All of these incelfluencers have attracted communities of followers that follow them out of a mix of contempt, pity and hope to see them somehow overcome. Which never happened for any of them. Eternal underdogs are underdogs for a reason. It was over before it began for all them.
I was more thinking of how beyond game over it was for me, in particular because I cannot amass a following merely because I am very unattractive. But, yes, mental illness plays a big role, too. It will definitely affect you in your sexual life if you don't have Chad-tier looks. At this point, however, between being a neurotypical truecel and a mentally ill normie, I don't think one has it that much better than the other due to various reasons, except for the fact that it goes to show that personality doesn't matter, whereas looks absolutely do.