Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting most tallfags have superiority complexes about being tall

Being a manlet is the worst flaw one can have.
When I walk through my school halls I legitimately feel like a manlet. Almost every guy is either taller or the same height.

i wont lie, being 6' with a slightly muscular build and looking down at men shorter than me does make me feel happy, heightmogging gives men a dopamine rush whereas being heightmogged will make a man feel submissive and vulnerable, its literally science, its natures way of saying your genes have fucked up and you shouldnt reproduce. i get heightmogged a lot as well so i know the feeling, 6' isnt actually that tall there are loads of guys taller than me, i hope ill still grow.

being a manlet makes you see the worst side of both sexes. Being under 5'5'' as a male is pure suicide fuel and blackpill
my fucking god stop.. stop it..please stop it.... it hurts...no no r. twq3w3wehuy 4e fue w4y3eyeww

this is very true. but we're the ones with a "Napoleon Complex" gee fucking whiz.

Too bad @FiveFourManlet is gone. He would drop major blackpills on some copers here.

Face > Height > Race

OP is projecting