Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting most tallfags have superiority complexes about being tall

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
It so annoying, most tallfags who are +6' have an attitude about being tall. They think they are better than people who are shorter than them, even more so than people who are just also short. They always talk down to people who are shorter and act like heightism is valid. I hate interacting with a lot of tallfags because of it. Most tallfags I know in real life will make obnoxious comments to manlets and will act super patronizing to them. Even tallfags who are in lower positions at work will talk down to you if you are short, if the same person that tallfag was taking shit to suddenly grew to his height or higher he wouldn't be saying shit.

Their superiority complex about being tall comes out even more when they see/meet someone who is taller than them. Every tallfag I know when they see someone who is a few inches taller will act like its a huge deal and that they failed somehow because someone happened to be taller. Its obvious with this attitude that they see being tall as some form of achievement and someone being taller is a comment/statement about them.

I wish all humans were the exact same height, it would make life so much easier. Clothes shopping would be easier, most fights would be evenly matched/more fair, everything would be built for people who are the same size, you wouldn't have a bunch of faggots going around thinking they're great just because they won the genetic lottery. Literally no downsides.

Manletism is one of the worst diseases that has happened to mankind. My condolences.

tallfags who are cunts about it should be cut off at the knees

97EB7E0D 1599 4262 AA02 B4A61EE86173

Manletism is one of the worst diseases that has happened to mankind. My condolences.
being a manlet makes you see the worst side of both sexes. Being under 5'5'' as a male is pure suicide fuel and blackpill

Well, I would give up some inches for an awesome face any day.

Not me bro.

Not all tall men are but you have to agree a good percentage of them are obnoxious about being tall and think they're all that because of it.

being a manlet makes you see the worst side of both sexes. Being under 5'5'' as a male is pure suicide fuel and blackpill

I'd have roped by now honestly if I was 5'5. And you can't even really surgerymaxx either, there isn't really any good surgeries to increase height.

I'd have roped by now honestly if I was 5'5. And you can't even really surgerymaxx either, there isn't really any good surgeries to increase height.
bonesmash

Not all tall men are but you have to agree a good percentage of them are obnoxious about being tall and think they're all that because of it.
Yeah for sure. My brother is 6’4 and he’s very cocky about it.

I am 6.1ft and yet I get little social respect because I am a framecel :(

I don't give short people any shit about their height. I barely notice anyone's height unless they're like 6'6"

Heightism and white supremacy are my only copes

It so annoying, most tallfags who are +6' have an attitude about being tall. They think they are better than people who are shorter than them, even more so than people who are just also short.

They don't just think they are better. They are better. At least in that respect, which is one of the most important physically.

Being taller (up to a point) is objectively better. There's no debate about it. Tall > Short.

Being short and ugly makes you objectively inferior. It's not "society" or "culture". Some things are just better than other things. That's how it goes.

They’re right to feel better than everyone else. It’s because they are. Height is the most important thing in the world. Literally all you have to do to be happy and succeed in every facet of life is just be tall.

JUST
BE
TALL

They don't just think they are better. They are better. At least in that respect, which is one of the most important physically.

Being taller (up to a point) is objectively better. There's no debate about it. Tall > Short.

Being short and ugly makes you objectively inferior. It's not "society" or "culture". Some things are just better than other things. That's how it goes.
but they think they are better in ways that has nothing to do with height or they try to use it when it doesn't make sense. I remember this tallfag dentist I knew who liked to use his height to say he was a better dentist which made absolutely no sense. They think just because they won the genetic lottery with height it means they will do everything else well.
They’re right to feel better than everyone else. It’s because they are. Height is the most important thing in the world. Literally all you have to do to be happy and succeed in every facet of life is just be tall.

JUST
BE
TALL
no they don't, especially the ones who don't achieve anything other than being tall.

but they think they are better in ways that has nothing to do with height or they try to use it when it doesn't make sense. I remember this tallfag dentist I knew who liked to use his height to say he was a better dentist which made absolutely no sense. They think just because they won the genetic lottery with height it means they will do everything else well.

no they don't, especially the ones who don't achieve anything other than being tall.

Haha that's hilarious.

:feelskek: This happens at every height. :feelskek:

Your achievement is being tall :feelsgah::feelsahh:

JUST
BE
TALL

Face > everything

@Zaetheus is tall and I've never heard him claim to be superior to anyone. Only superiorly inferior.

@Zaetheus is tall and I've never heard him claim to be superior to anyone. Only superiorly inferior.
Its not all of them but you have to admit its a lot of them.

Srs? I thought he was a manlet from the video. What's his height?

I guess I'm the exception as I don't express these traits, though I'm introspective enough to realize that I subconsciously view myself as superior to those I am taller than

i heightmogged everyone once in a room of teenagers at 5'9-5'10

I felt superior, but deep down im a subhuman.

its just biologist fact.

i heightmogged everyone once in a room of teenagers at 5'9-5'10

I felt superior, but deep down im a subhuman.

its just biologist fact.

I'm 5'9 but get mogged by everyone heightwise

Height is nothing without a good face. I've been rejected by every girl I meet, and I'm tall, so I don't understand why people think anyone over 5'11 is a volcel.

Height is nothing without a good face. I've been rejected by every girl I meet, and I'm tall, so I don't understand why people think anyone over 5'11 is a volcel.

An ugly tall guy will assume superiority over a handsome short guy the same way an ugly white guy will still assume superiority over a handsome ethnic guy. Take the parallelpill.

what's your height?

An ugly tall guy will assume superiority over a handsome short guy the same way an ugly white guy will still assume superiority over a handsome ethnic guy. Take the parallelpill.
Depends on your location and the race tbh, height is just worshiped everywhere.

manlets always hate ugly tallfags but when they see some goodlooking talfag they worship him. Face is everything

I've never done anything like this in my life. It's over for kind timid high trust beta ogres like myself.

5' 8 tallfag here :feelzez:

me too bro. haven't you thought you are 5'10 until you measured yourself recently?
i did the same. i thought i was 5'10, but no im 5'8.5.