Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most “suicidal” people are just attention whores

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
“Suicidal”, yet wears a seatbelt, goes to doctor’s appointments, carefully looks both ways before crossing the street

An incel in the NBA? Tell us more.

“Suicidal”, yet wears a seatbelt, goes to doctor’s appointments, carefully looks both ways before crossing the street
:bigbrain:
Man is too aware of the NPC programming: he must be stopped.
Obama is calling for a FEMA camp to hold him.
Images

Last edited:
most people couldn't take a day in the life of incel

foids are "suicidal" for attention

men actually are suicidal and go through with killing themselves

Greycel thread

I remember when I was suicidal for the first time in my life I felt like I was about to cry at any moment and wasn't able to speak at all. That was a really strange feelling. Can't think of anybody who is going through the same experience who would be willing to even talk about it, let alone meme and joke about it online.

Women just being edgy.

if someone wants to kill themselves, they will just do it and tell none

I remember when I was suicidal for the first time in my life I felt like I was about to cry at any moment and wasn't able to speak at all. That was a really strange feelling. Can't think of anybody who is going through the same experience who would be willing to even talk about it, let alone meme and joke about it online.
Depression and suicide for me usually translates into anger rather than sadness

There are these bouts of rage that come about

At least there is an outlet for sadness, you can cry, there is no outlet for anger, you feel trapped and that just makes you more angry

Sometimes I'll just imagine I'm killing people, not with a gun though, killing people with guns just wouldn't be satisfying, its not "personal" enough, you have to do it with a melee weapon our your own hands, that's the only way I would "feel a release"

I feel at some point I'll get into some martial arts or something and take it out on a sandbag because I really need to beat something the fuck up lol

When I get into that zone the only thing I can do is breathe heavily and slowly, and try to calm down and distract myself, get something good to eat, try and forget and focus on something else

Its a good thing I keep to myself and I don't go out and socialize

This is why I don't like all these "ragefuel" and "suifuel" look at what Chad and Stacey are doing reddit threads

I'm not a masochist, I don't like feeling bad and I don't like feeling angry, but clearly a lot of incels on this forum are masochists and they enjoy fucking going out of their way to make themselves feel like shit :reeeeee:

Low iq post tbh and not true.

if someone wants to kill themselves, they will just do it and tell none
This, like my friend did, nobody saw it coming, not even his family, only attention whores go online looking for sympathy
Low iq post tbh and not true.
Its 100% true, people that REALLY want to die JUST KILL THEMSELVES

They don't go around begging for attention, lightly cutting their wrists, etc, that's attention whore shit