Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most successful males are psychopath/sociopaths or actually "soulless" in a sense

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Seeing as most guys are normie-esque at best it takes a certain element of insanity for a guy to break through all of the troubles and hindrances put in front of him. I believe most guys who become "successful" are psychos or sociopathic/serotonin-driven nutjobs to a degree AKA guys with high cortisol/stress or such. I mean look at most male "professionals" -- highly stressed, pressed, disturbed, brainwashed, antsy, etc.

I am stating this from first-hand experience, not a basement theory. I have seen countless "successful" normie men (high-paying career, high status, etc.) and they always have this air about them -- something discomforting about their nature. They don't feel kind or honest -- they feel like snakes or demons kept safely tucked in while giving off that "normal" exterior people with good body language can see through. I'm talking lawyers, doctors, etc. -- they all have this "air" to them where you can almost sense their twisted nature or demons inside, much as if they -- as men -- were naturally born not good enough and must have juggled through endless hoops to get to where they are, kissing the ass of the world/anyone and "faking their way" through. Even "non-affiliated" men can often end up this way -- they're just "low status" derivatives of their "high status" brethren. The problem I see with it is that it's a drive to change or act -- these men never just are, but must be.

It's like this fakeness; this sense that they know they are internally maimed in such spiritual sense, or lacking some deeper humanity or closeness. I have interacted with a lot of people and can usually tell right away by multiple signs if the person is some psycho or not (body language, eyes, how they project themselves, etc.). Even some men NOT in high positions still have these psychopathic/abusive/etc. traits.

These traits kind of envelope themselves in a man as a mere sign of internalized conflict, struggle, or identity crisis -- like they can never be satisfied just being, but must try & always "do something" to feel worth something -- can't just exist and feel pride in himself without actions, conflict, or etc. I think the modern man is often just a shell of what he once was -- the past him is never good enough, so he trades it for the "better" of himself he works at "being." Just think big celebs, high status folks, etc. being likened to influential psychos/having other ill intentions.

I have seen alcoholic men -- they always seem to be internally conflicted, traumatized men who have endless work stress and ride off the drug to simply cope. Funny how we say these "high status" guys with "muh wife" aren't incel, but look at what their lives come to be -- nothing but a chore for existing, maintaining their jobs/"image," being a person different from whom they originally were long before their "climb of the ladder" in life by stepping on others/cheating/etc. At least I respect more low-status normies -- they likely have more semblance of a "soul" even if it's mostly BS still. Most "powerful" men or maybe people in general just seem to be more inherently psychotic//"evil" vs. less "powerful" ones. Not that any guy can just simply work for "muh status" -- it's still blackpill/luckpill and even working your fingers to the bone can fail you despite your intentions -- however, those who "made it" usually seem conflicted, disturbed or uneasy somehow if you look hard enough.

I am solely referring to normal or average looking guys, not better looking guys like Chadlites/Chads who tend to skate through life easier/without as much bullshit. The average man -- it seems -- sells his soul to the devil's cog of life & workcelling & so much bullshit just to get "muh wife"/"high status" -- it's almost sad; they are like shells of men they once were, or men who had to change because they weren't born good enough in some way, unable to navigate through life without abuse, turmoil, struggle, etc.. Does anyone else notice this too? Most normie guys with higher jobs/positions/etc. tend to have sociopathic/controlling/psychotic-esque traits of some sort. I don't mean good kinda crazy, but the internally disturbed/perturbed kind where it's almost as if you can see the two sides of the man: his true self and the self he sacrificed plenty to become a more "fit" man for society/the world in some way/. It's almost like most guys get traditional "success" with some devil's deed or deal against their true self -- maybe a sign that most men are so low-value they try to torture themselves to "develop" any purpose/standing IRL. Since most guys are incel-tier-- and are ridiculed/looked down for it -- they unabashedly/insanely seek any "power" no matter what in life.

Last edited:
Society puts a huge pressure on men. You must always be 'the best' no matter that while women just need to exist and take basic care of themselves. Below average men understand that their only way to be successful is to kill their inner self/soul in order to fully concentrate on 'mastering' something. Every society despises passive men and forces men to be 'confident', 'assertive', 'sociable', 'dominant' etc. Below average /weak men don't have physical and intellectual power to succeed in this highly competitive world so they twist and torture their nature ( or someone tortures them like bullies at school, army ) in hope to get scraps of pussy and status. Eventually some of them goes mad and bad things happen ( crimes, suicides, serial killings ).

High IQ. I decided we to get a mentor so that I could get a high paying position in tech. Hes making 140 grand in a senior position and was going to teach me how to get there in a few years.. He was nice in the beginning but then started to ignore my messages and stood me up when we were planning on doing zoom a couple of times. I'd come home tired af after a 12 hour shift and he wouldn't show up.
I still gotta deal with him because I'm almost done with the program but his behavior is fucked up and disrespectful.
One day I showed the picture of the guy to my mom and she says he looks like a criminal. Like the abusive type who likes to put others down, and that is precisely what he is.

It's a very competitive world, full of injustices: behaving like that it's the only way to make it. Deep down, everyone hates it, but no one has the power to change it... and even if someone could, it's not that easy.
those are probably normie cunts who sold their souls to climb the social ladder, entering the endless rat race. :mask:
The price for "not making it" is terrible: exile, mockery, loneliness, depression, regrets... basically extreme suffering till suicide. They are, in a way, victims, as we all.
while trucels refuse to participate in this clown show and actually are more sane than those cunts. :mask:
Are we more sane? What's "sane" meaning to begin with? Maybe we are, but at what price? It just brings more suffering...
Society puts a huge pressure on men. You must always be 'the best' no matter that while women just need to exist and take basic care of themselves. Below average men understand that their only way to be successful is to kill their inner self/soul in order to fully concentrate on 'mastering' something. Every society despises passive men and forces men to be 'confident', 'assertive', 'sociable', 'dominant' etc.
Yeah, very true. It can be overwhelming really, that's why most people become "evil: it's a way of surviving, of dealing with this crazy world without going crazy or suffer like hell.

Last edited:
Society puts a huge pressure on men. You must always be 'the best' no matter that while women just need to exist and take basic care of themselves.
That's because of our evolutionary history. Foids only needed to take care of babies inside a shelter or forage for food-stuffs very closely to the camp. While men needed to risk their lives on daily hunting or raiding other tribes for food or other resources. Later on when agriculture came onto the scene nothing changed in social dynamics. Foids either raised their babies in mud houses or worked on nearby farms/fields. While men had to fight in wars or contiously fight to get/buy more land, more livestock, bigger houses and etc. to get a higher social position to be able to get better foids. Nothing changed in the modern world

The price for "not making it" is terrible: exile, mockery, loneliness, depression, regrets... basically extreme suffering till suicide. They are, in a way, victims, as we all.
The most terrible price is to be invisible to the opposite sex. Only Chads/gigaChads have a luxury to 'be themselves'...

You have to , become some sort of Shit in this world i realized.

Its fucked Up but an optimal way to be and live.

Does anyone else notice this too? Most normie guys with higher jobs/positions/etc. tend to have sociopathic/controlling/psychotic-esque traits of some sort. I don't mean good kinda crazy, but the internally disturbed/perturbed kind where it's almost as if you can see the two sides of the man: his true self and the self he sacrificed plenty to become a more "fit" man for society/the world in some way/. It's almost like most guys get traditional "success" with some devil's deed or deal against their true self -- maybe a sign that most men are so low-value they try to torture themselves to "develop" any purpose/standing IRL
Yes can’t agree more, very good high IQ post
they feel like snakes or demons kept safely tucked in while giving off that "normal" exterior people with good body language can see through.
So much fucking this, you can literally sense their evil in the air
It's like this fakeness; this sense that they know they are internally maimed in such spiritual sense, or lacking some deeper humanity or closeness. I have interacted with a lot of people and can usually tell right away by multiple signs if the person is some psycho or not (body language, eyes, how they project themselves, etc.). Even some men NOT in high positions still have these psychopathic/abusive/etc. traits.
Yep I can literally tell it in a second too
You have to , become some sort of Shit in this world i realized.

Its fucked Up but an optimal way to be and live.
Yes but these people are pure fucking evil, you should know thesethese kinds of people

Last edited:
Read every word. You are one of the most consistent high effort posters on this site tbh. :blackpill::feelsokman:

Seeing as most guys are normie-esque at best it takes a certain element of insanity for a guy to break through all of the troubles and hindrances put in front of him. I believe most guys who become "successful" are psychos or sociopathic/serotonin-driven nutjobs to a degree AKA guys with high cortisol/stress or such. I mean look at most male "professionals" -- highly stressed, pressed, disturbed, brainwashed, antsy, etc.

I am stating this from first-hand experience, not a basement theory. I have seen countless "successful" normie men (high-paying career, high status, etc.) and they always have this air about them -- something discomforting about their nature. They don't feel kind or honest -- they feel like snakes or demons kept safely tucked in while giving off that "normal" exterior people with good body language can see through. I'm talking lawyers, doctors, etc. -- they all have this "air" to them where you can almost sense their twisted nature or demons inside, much as if they -- as men -- were naturally born not good enough and must have juggled through endless hoops to get to where they are, kissing the ass of the world/anyone and "faking their way" through. Even "non-affiliated" men can often end up this way -- they're just "low status" derivatives of their "high status" brethren. The problem I see with it is that it's a drive to change or act -- these men never just are, but must be.

These traits kind of envelope themselves in a man as a mere sign of internalized conflict, struggle, or identity crisis -- like they can never be satisfied just being, but must try & always "do something" to feel worth something -- can't just exist and feel pride in himself without actions, conflict, or etc. I think the modern man is often just a shell of what he once was -- the past him is never good enough, so he trades it for the "better" of himself he works at "being." Just think big celebs, high status folks, etc. being likened to influential psychos/having other ill intentions.

I have seen alcoholic men -- they always seem to be internally conflicted, traumatized men who have endless work stress and ride off the drug to simply cope. Funny how we say these "high status" guys with "muh wife" aren't incel, but look at what their lives come to be -- nothing but a chore for existing, maintaining their jobs/"image," being a person different from whom they originally were long before their "climb of the ladder" in life by stepping on others/cheating/etc. At least I respect more low-status normies -- they likely have more semblance of a "soul" even if it's mostly BS still. Most "powerful" men or maybe people in general just seem to be more inherently psychotic//"evil" vs. less "powerful" ones. Not that any guy can just simply work for "muh status" -- it's still blackpill/luckpill and even working your fingers to the bone can fail you despite your intentions -- however, those who "made it" usually seem conflicted, disturbed or uneasy somehow if you look hard enough.

I am solely referring to normal or average looking guys, not better looking guys like Chadlites/Chads who tend to skate through life easier/without as much bullshit. The average man -- it seems -- sells his soul to the devil's cog of life & workcelling & so much bullshit just to get "muh wife"/"high status" -- it's almost sad; they are like shells of men they once were, or men who had to change because they weren't born good enough in some way, unable to navigate through life without abuse, turmoil, struggle, etc.. Does anyone else notice this too? Most normie guys with higher jobs/positions/etc. tend to have sociopathic/controlling/psychotic-esque traits of some sort. I don't mean good kinda crazy, but the internally disturbed/perturbed kind where it's almost as if you can see the two sides of the man: his true self and the self he sacrificed plenty to become a more "fit" man for society/the world in some way/. It's almost like most guys get traditional "success" with some devil's deed or deal against their true self -- maybe a sign that most men are so low-value they try to torture themselves to "develop" any purpose/standing IRL. Since most guys are incel-tier-- and are ridiculed/looked down for it -- they unabashedly/insanely seek any "power" no matter what in life.
Do you also notice that how they scream and say something then laugh hysterically at the things they said? Act like they know everything?

high iq. you may be describing some narcissistic personality types with this

We live in hell, so the fact devils are succeeding is no surprise.

Inteterestingly, there is a german fairytail ("heart of stone" by Wilhem Hauff), which follows the same idea: In this story, all people who are particularily rich and successfull have sold their heart (their ability to feel compassion or any other kind of feeling) to a magic giant in exchange for wealth, becoming rich but also cheap arrogant fucks that can't enjoy life anymore. Seems like OPs based line of thinking already existed 150 years ago

Society puts a huge pressure on men. You must always be 'the best' no matter that while women just need to exist and take basic care of themselves. Below average men understand that their only way to be successful is to kill their inner self/soul in order to fully concentrate on 'mastering' something. Every society despises passive men and forces men to be 'confident', 'assertive', 'sociable', 'dominant' etc. Below average /weak men don't have physical and intellectual power to succeed in this highly competitive world so they twist and torture their nature ( or someone tortures them like bullies at school, army ) in hope to get scraps of pussy and status. Eventually some of them goes mad and bad things happen ( crimes, suicides, serial killings ).
This entire thread is very brutal tbh. In life you have to commit immoral acts and lose all sense of empathy in order to be very successful. Which will hurt in the process. Now I understand why @BlkPillPres always preached about losing empathy as an incel.
[UWSL]Or how empathy is a weakness in the modern world. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Because it really is. When our ancestors were raiding other tribes for resources and conquering more lands. Do you think those were moral acts? But if they didn't do such things,we would be here. Because our ancestors bloodline would have died off millions of years ago die to starvation and lack of resources. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]SO I SAY FUCK IT!! Let's lose empathy boyos and ASCEND YAAY!! :panties:[/UWSL]