Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most social circles don't even start in high school and college

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They’re already pre-formed in elementary school and middle school and are carried into high school, college, and adulthood

the high school basketball/football team has been the same guys playing with each other since elementary school

your social role was pre-determined by late elementary school, whether you would be popular or not

its really preschool and early elemntary school when your personality is shaped.

its really preschool and early elemntary school when your personality is shaped.

i'd say late elementary school

things like popularity hierarchies and who's cute vs eww doesn't start until the third to fifth grade

it doesn't exist in kindergarten or first grade

things like popularity hierarchies and who's cute vs eww doesn't start until the third to fifth grade

I didn't say social groups are formed in preschool, I'm say your personality is shaped then.
So by late elemtnary school when kids are competing for social status, the ones who've been trautmized earlier will be outcasts.
Also kids who have early mental development have the edge, especially women

Nah, because some people will switch schools when going to Middle/High School. Within in the first year is when social circles cement, I'd say.

your fate is determined when the zygote is formed

Nah, because some people will switch schools when going to Middle/High School. Within in the first year is when social circles cement, I'd say.

that's a wild-card

new kid halo - the only time when you can start fresh and not have a halo or failo coming in (previous reputation)
your fate is determined when the zygote is formed

before that

your fate is determined when your parents meet

it's over for a curry couple's future children the second they meet, before they even have sex

I didn't say social groups are formed in preschool, I'm say your personality is shaped then.
So by late elemtnary school when kids are competing for social status, the ones who've been trautmized earlier will be outcasts.
Also kids who have early mental development have the edge, especially women
except social circles in middle school are pointless as no male gets laid there. middle school foids hate guys their age as they still look like kids so they fuck older dudes

there is a reason why avg age of virginity loss is different for both genders

For high tier normies it never stops. They can make friends and social circles in their 50s if they want