Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most school shootings are possibly done by autistic people but this proves something which I will explain.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, most school shootings are possibly done by autistic people but this proves something which I will explain and from the start of this post, it will look like I’m trying to make autistic people look bad and also because of the topic title but bare with me and keep reading as this isn’t the case.

I’m not 100% sure but Cho was autistic I think and some other school shooters but I’m about to mention some important information since normal fags say autistic people are the violent ones and sociopaths, so let’s begin.

Some school shooters turned out to be autistic but guess what? Being shot to death is one of the least painful ways to die and compared to normal fags, autists give you a fast painless death while normal fags torture a baby or toddler slowly like you see in news articles like setting the toddler or baby on fire and that type of stuff.

I’m not saying killing is right but all I’m saying is that an autistic person goes much easier on you compared to a normal fag in most cases.

All this is the type of shit you need to tell normal fags that imply it’s only autistic people that are the bad ones.

All this is the type of shit you need to tell anti-autistic normal fags.

Last edited:
Well, there' a reason that many of them are autistic. Autists get pushed to their limits by soyciety. They get bullied, mocked, and humiliated until they snap. Everyone of us has a breaking point. No one is born hateful. Monsters are made not born. If you keep treating someone like a monster they'll eventually become that monster.

Inceldom, and the lack of social life and purpose only exacerbate these thoughts of hatred and contempt towards society. Just think about it; you're stuck in you room all day cuz you have nowhere to go. Your parents hate you cuz you don't fit in, and always cause problems. It's always something. The school keeps calling them about a long array of issues; whether it's your grades or your awkward behaviour or bullying, it's all the same to them. They have to get up and go to school to sort things out and promise the principal it won't happen again. However, despite their best effort it keeps happening cuz kids are assholes. They can't stop provoking you. And since you're autistic you don't understand what's going on or how to respond. So you either stay silent or you try to stand up for yourself, either by insulting them back or resorting to violence.

After graduating high school you realise you're an absolute failure socially, probably working some dead-end job with a bunch of roasties who can't shut up about the chads they were riding over the weekend (that ofc only serves as a reminder of the things you're missing out on). Moreover, your always the butt of a joke for your male coworkers who hold no respect for you and see you as beneath them, even tho you're smarter than all of them combined (again, suifuel since that's been the way people have treated you since day 1). After each long, boring day at work you go back to your empty room where you ejaculate into a fleshlight, eat a flavourless meal, post on some niche forum for prema-virgins, and then head to sleep. This cycle goes on for at least 5-10 years until one finally reaches his breaking point. The end is either roping or a mass shooting, depending on the individual. But society forgets about those years of bitter loneliness and isolation that have paved the way for contemplating a mass shooting (or suicide), let alone carrying one out.

Last edited:
Well, there' a reason that many of them are autistic. Autists get pushed to their limits by soyciety. They get bullied, mocked, and humiliated until they snap. Everyone of us has a breaking point. No one is born hateful. Monsters are made not born. If you keep treating someone like a monster they'll eventually become that monster.

Inceldom, and the lack of social life and purpose only exacerbate these thoughts of hatred and contempt towards society. Just think about it; you're stuck in you room all day cuz you have nowhere to go. Your parents hate you cuz you don't fit in, and always cause problems. It's always something. The school keeps calling them about a long array of issues; whether it's your grades or your awkward behaviour or bullying, it's all the same to them. They have to get up and go to school to sort things out and promise the principal it won't happen again. However, despite their best effort it keeps happening cuz kids are assholes. They can't stop provoking you. And since you're autistic you don't understand what's going on or how to respond. So you either stay silent or you try to stand up for yourself, either by insulting them back or resorting to violence.

After graduating high school you realise you're an absolute failure socially, probably working some dead-end job with a bunch of roasties who can't shut up about the chads they were riding over the weekend (that ofc only serves as a reminder of the things you're missing out on). Moreover, your always the butt of a joke for your male coworkers who hold no respect for you and see you as beneath them, even tho you're smarter than all of them combined (again, suifuel since that's been the way people have treated you since day 1). After each long, boring day at work you go back to your empty room where you ejaculate into a fleshlight, eat a flavourless meal, post on some niche forum for prema-virgins, and then head to sleep. This cycle goes on for at least 5-10 years until one finally reaches his breaking point. The end is either roping or a mass shooting, depending on the individual. But society forgets about those years of bitter loneliness and isolation that have paved the way for contemplating a mass shooting (or suicide), let alone carrying one out.
Couldn’t have worded it better myself. Autism is a genetic curse and people who are professionally diagnosed with it ( like myself) are better off 6 feet under.

Every school shooter or mass killer usually has a motive tbh. The only person who didn’t was Adam Lanza. He didn’t even snap but this whole Sandy Hook thing sounded kinda fishy anyways.

Couldn't have said it better even tought I don't support violent actions.

General cho

I hate it to break it to you but its not usually done by autists, its done by people who have personality disorders, i mean sure u can be both autistic and be a sociopath, afterall they are comorbid but i doubt that most mass murderers are autistic, a lot of mass murderers like James Holmes suffered from a cluster b personality disorder and it makes sense why bad environmet can turn u into a sociopath

Also Cho wasn't autistic, he had some disorder that didn't let him speak and depression, narcissism etc

Nobody is shitting on autistic people anyways or portraing them as violent anyways, i didn't hear that as much from normfags if i be honest with you but incels with personality disorders will be frowned upon due to the negativity surrounding those, i seen autists get more empathy from normfags even but u are hated because you are an incel so normfags obviously hate that

Also shooting somebody in the head is just effective, not because they want to end your suffering

Last edited:
The most famous ones were normies.

School shootings are 100 times overhyped by normalfaggots and the media shill. An excess of 8000+ Americans are murdered each year with close to none of those being victims of school shootings. I am not even aware of more than 3 large scale school shootings in the past 20 years. Columbine, Virginia Tech and Sandy Hook.

In the same time black people murdered 80.000 + people

Couldn’t have worded it better myself. Autism is a genetic curse and people who are professionally diagnosed with it ( like myself) are better off 6 feet under.
If you think autism is a curse, imagine being born with BPD aka borderline personality, you would already rope by now trust me, telling you this because i have it and its worse than anything imaginable

I hate it to break it to you but its not usually done by autists, its done by people who have personality disorders, i mean sure u can be both autistic and be a sociopath, afterall they are comorbid but i doubt that most mass murderers are autistic, a lot of mass murderers like James Holmes suffered from a cluster b personality disorder and it makes sense why bad environmet can turn u into a sociopath

Also Cho wasn't autistic, he had some disorder that didn't let him speak and depression, narcissism etc

Nobody is shitting on autistic people anyways or portraing them as violent anyways, i didn't hear that as much from normfags if i be honest with you but incels with personality disorders will be frowned upon due to the negativity surrounding those, i seen autists get more empathy from normfags even but u are hated because you are an incel so normfags obviously hate that

Also shooting somebody in the head is just effective, not because they want to end your suffering
Didn’t know you were part of this forum, hi but anyway, back on topic. I have seen people actually trash my kind.

Didn’t know you were part of this forum, hi but anyway, back on topic. I have seen people actually trash my kind.
There is also autists trashing on other autists, well normie autists as i like to call, the ones who say '' I GWOTT AUTWISSMSMM BUT I DONT DOO TISSSSS'' if u know what i mean

A lot of them don't even have severe autism to be talking shit in the first place anyways however i don't have autism so i cannot confirm or if i know anything about having autism at all, im just a dude with a borderline personality so what would i know aside with fucking people's heads

There is also autists trashing on other autists, well normie autists as i like to call, the ones who say '' I GWOTT AUTWISSMSMM BUT I DONT DOO TISSSSS'' if u know what i mean
I see what you mean. Yeah, normie autisits are definitely a thing.

I see what you mean. Yeah, normie autisits are definitely a thing.
And the other thing is we should acknowledge every incel's mental health here anyways, not just autism but a range of things, different mental health conditions and how they affect you

But i get your point however normies will keep bashing on us because we are incels, no matter what mental illness

My life

Every school shooter or mass killer usually has a motive tbh. The only person who didn’t was Adam Lanza. He didn’t even snap but this whole Sandy Hook thing sounded kinda fishy anyways.
Adam lanza just wanted to get back at his mother

This

Like the topic title says, most school shootings are possibly done by autistic people but this proves something which I will explain and from the start of this post, it will look like I’m trying to make autistic people look bad
I sure wonder why...
Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Everyone ostracizes autists. Thats a given.

Its ragefuel to me whenever I meet someone new and all of a sudden a few weeks later they are ostracizing me. They were nice at first but all of a sudden they detected my asperger ramblings (dominating conversations) and sensed my social retardedness.

I want to go Me Myself & Irene on them and let them know how low down of a human they are.

But then again I step back and realized it was my fault for conversing with them in the first place. This is why I don't have any friends. I only like other autists that I run into and I know autists when I meet them (takes one to know one).