Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Most retarded pill to date?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I remember dogpill being posted as one out of every three posts then at another point the driverlicensepill. All rather retarded in my opinion. But I have seen some others. What is the most retarded youve heard?

I would say the pinkpill, because self mutilating yourself to become an abomination is high on the retard meter.

Driverlicensepill is just bluepill cope
"women are attracted to you because of ur job, not ur looks11!1!!!"

Birth control pill.

Pinkpill and Bluepill.

Soypill although it's legit. Your basically a betabuxcuck

Dickpils retarded, because just mame, also lolipill, but most retarded is transagepill, because not related to inceldom

Just learn to push gas to go and press brake to stop. It's not a fucking pill.

Like i said, if I could do it, I would already have my driver licence but I am seriously struggling with such normal stuff.

Dickpill @Smallondick

Like i said, if I could do it, I would already have my driver licence but I am seriously struggling with such normal stuff.

Saves a ton of money by not having a car and paying for fuel too.

Saves a ton of money by not having a car and paying for fuel too.

I would love to pay for all of this. But having a job without a driver licence does not make any sense at all. So it is over.

I would love to pay for all of this. But having a job without a driver licence does not make any sense at all. So it is over.
Driverlisence is 100 irrelevant. Stop coping dude wtf

Driverlisence is 100 irrelevant. Stop coping dude wtf
Its legit in Slavlands
If you have no licence and job or one of those an 1/10 orc wouldnt even look at you.

Lmao
try redpill.co
or bluepill.co
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: i didnt say that i couldnt get laid cause of that i said that is what you have to have even with looks, even Chadimirs struggle if they have no licence or job, Svetlana has to buy her 10th pairs of boots this year after all or you are not considered a real man

Don't know if there is a pill for it but definitely the side-profile pill tbh.

Despite being a birdcel myself, I know guys who have recessed jaws that still somehow look good and get women.