Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most red pill idiots can't keep their mouth shut which makes them unemployable, broke, aging retards who don't get laid

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Lets take gaylubeoil from reddit for example.

He's in his late 20s, bald, and his name is all over the internet. He claims he's getting his law degree but he'll be unemployable if he does because of his red pill shit he posted.

Posting any anti-leftist or anti-woman shit on line is going to make you jobless for life.

Yet somehow the normie tier looking men are getting laid, let alone with young women like they came.

REDPILL = INCEL IN DENIAL

just read the sidebar, lift and get laid theory

Brutal as fuck

Redpillers to me is just a loud, aggressive, obnoxious and even more delusional version of a bluepiller

MGTOW and IncelTears are Incels.

Yeah that's is why I made damn sure my online identity is completely separate from my actual life.

He's in his late 20s, bald, and his name is all over the internet. He claims he's getting his law degree but he'll be unemployable if he does because of his red pill shit he posted.

Posting any anti-leftist or anti-woman shit on line is going to make you jobless for life.

Yet somehow the normie tier looking men are getting laid, let alone with young women like they came.

Yeah, announcing any type of anti-women in general public, doxxing yourself and repping redpill talk as an ugly male, you may as well put a bullet in your brain and get that shit over with.

You seem like you would be a grumpy old man who hates everything in real life.

Redpillers are as annoying as bluepillers.

You seem like you would be a grumpy old man who hates everything in real life.

"i'm going to call you a bad person on a forum where we all self-identify as bad people"

Most probably he does some "car sales job":

This is how he looks like (balding, manlet, gymcel):

CJi6m9CUsAAyMYx.jpg

Most probably his sales job does not pay him good enough, so he runs a "posture-correction" training camp and scams money from people:

CSW8-_FU8AAUavT.png

Fact: Although they babble about "being successful and alpha" day and night but that does not mean they are some big shots. Most of them are losers professionally.

Where do I sign up?

change your name to something generic like "james brown" and you can literally say you "hate niggers" on the internet and it will be buried so far back in google no one will find shit about you

Doxxing yourself is really stupid, never makes sense.

Yeah, announcing any type of anti-women in general public, doxxing yourself and repping redpill talk as an ugly male, you may as well put a bullet in your brain and get that shit over with.

Doxxing yourself is really stupid, never makes sense.

it's narcissism

"i'm going to be a martyr"

except you're deplatformed and forgotten 2 hours later while making yourself broke for life, signing your own death certificate

it's narcissism

except you're deplatformed and forgotten 2 hours later while making yourself broke for life, signing your own death certificate
:feelskek:

it's narcissism

Nobody joins the fight because "it's still too early", it will probably always be too early.

Nobody joins the fight because "it's still too early", it will probably always be too early.

tbh if the insurgents / rebels had a chance at winning, they would start crushing the opposition early on

in the american civil war, the south was slaughtering the fuck out of the north at first, everyone thought they would win after the first battle

some retard on the internet isn't going to change shit

tbh if the insurgents / rebels had a chance at winning, they would start crushing the opposition early on

in the american civil war, the south was slaughtering the fuck out of the north at first, everyone thought they would win after the first battle

some retard on the internet isn't going to change shit
outnumbered by shitloads of NPCs, as always

PUA coper = incel in denial.

which IMO means you should tow the party line and destroy things through subterfuge

If you're not meant to do it, you won't be able to be the privileged guy towing the party line and winning over the favor of other conformists, so ugly men will have a more difficult time.

Both bluepillers and redpillers are coping normalfag NPCs.
Blackpillers and Clownpillers have ascended.

Redpillers are incels no shit

But if you're dumb enough to attach your name to wrong think then you deserve getting black listed

change your name to something generic like "james brown" and you can literally say you "hate niggers" on the internet and it will be buried so far back in google no one will find shit about you
Can I be Joseph Smith? :feelsthink: