Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most problems are there is too many people and too many males

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Take Argentina they were living it up when they had 5 million people and their industry was cattle ranching and selling the beef worldwide. Now Argentina has 45 million people and their industry is still cattle ranching. So now they are poor.

Brazil in 1900 had 17 million people. In 2022 they had 203 million people. And its still the same farming, forestry, mining and fishing.

Anytime I got out anywhere its a sausage party of tons of single dudes and few women. War is the only way to make it so women greatly outnumber men. England understood that for 100's of years of empire building, then somehow forgot. You send legions of soldiers at enemy places and if they win and kill the opposing men, they get to take the women. If your side loses well you just cut down the surplus males.

People prefer to follow humanistic illusions like human life being inherently valuable, wars and conflicts are unacceptable etc.

People prefer to follow humanistic illusions like human life being inherently valuable, wars and conflicts are unacceptable etc.

Can't blame them for that. But our current order, the post ww2 way of society and life is coming to an end. And we seem to be heading back to the way it usually was before.

Its like communism in Eastern Europe it had a good run from 1919 to 1991 but at least hardcore communism hit the end of the road there.

Can't blame them for that. But our current order, the post ww2 way of society and life is coming to an end. And we seem to be heading back to the way it usually was before.

Its like communism in Eastern Europe it had a good run from 1919 to 1991 but at least hardcore communism hit the end of the road there.
I wait for some small war in Europe ( apart of Ukrainian conflict ).

I wait for some small war in Europe ( apart of Ukrainian conflict ).

Ukraine the country is very big at 603,000 sq/km and 42 million people before the war.

What I think will happen if Russia takes all of Ukraine and brings the Ukraine army into the Russian army, is then Russia will push civil wars in the East Euro NATO countries where there is strong pro-Russian, pro-Communist sentiment. Then Russia will intervene in those civil wars by stepping in one step at a time. Like funding and sending in weaponry. Then 'trainers' and advisors. Mercenaries, then pretty much Russian soldiers.

Russia can get behind nationalist and communist parties in Europe.

I'm sure foids would love it if their country pulled off a Paraguay and exterminated large swaths of its male population.

I'm sure foids would love it if their country pulled off a Paraguay and exterminated large swaths of its male population.

Foids like competing with each other, that is the 'game' to them. After ww2 in European countries that lost huge numbers of men, it became a big status symbol among women to have a husband. Eg.. when the sex ratio is 60 men/100 women, not all women mathematically can get a husband. Women who didn't get a husband would work hard to steal a husband from other women.

All value is scarcity versus demand.

Foids like competing with each other, that is the 'game' to them. After ww2 in European countries that lost huge numbers of men, it became a big status symbol among women to have a husband. Eg.. when the sex ratio is 60 men/100 women, not all women mathematically can get a husband. Women who didn't get a husband would work hard to steal a husband from other women.

All value is scarcity versus demand.
I wonder if that's linked to the post war baby boom on some level? Is there a correlating or even cause and affect relationship between gender ratios and birth rates? Haven't seen enough research on it to tell for sure.

I wonder if that's linked to the post war baby boom on some level? Is there a correlating or even cause and affect relationship between gender ratios and birth rates? Haven't seen enough research on it to tell for sure.

Yes birthrates were low in the 1930's, below replacement. Then they more than doubled in the post war period. I believe a huge part was women trying to get and keep husbands by giving the man children. For example the woman he is cheating with getting pregnant. And his wife also getting pregnant again to keep him.

Yes birthrates were low in the 1930's, below replacement. Then they more than doubled in the post war period. I believe a huge part was women trying to get and keep husbands by giving the man children. For example the woman he is cheating with getting pregnant. And his wife also getting pregnant again to keep him.
Foids feel more pressured to have babies if there are less men in the dating market to fall back on. I can understand that.

Foids feel more pressured to have babies if there are less men in the dating market to fall back on. I can understand that.

Thinking about it men with tons of options could also tell her look if you aren't going to get pregnant now I am going to leave for another woman who will.

Thinking about it men with tons of options could also tell her look if you aren't going to get pregnant now I am going to leave for another woman who will.
Very good point. Foids have to pick a painful choice between hypergamy in their favor with loads of ugly males around or give more bargaining chips and power to the remaining males if there are less men around but by extension also less ugly males to bother them.

Male/female gender ratio isnt the reason for the hypergamy we have, unless you live in China, India or some Arabic country

I'd rather continue living than go to war and possibly die just to impress some whore. I'm not dying like a cuck just to chase pussy, fuck that.