Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most powerful -maxx?

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Inb4 looksmaxxing, that's too general, I want to know what you guys think is the best form of coping maxxing out there

I think neckmaxxing is the best maxx, everyone can do it right away and it's noticeable within 3 months of starting it (even less), makes you more alpha-like at adds some decimals to you normie rating, most efficient maxxing out there in my opinion

healthmaxx and moneymaxx

healthmaxx and moneymaxx
healthmaxx will not get you laid, look at zyzz for example, moneymaxxing tho is legit but very hard to do if you aren't a high iqcel, criminalcel or luckycel

healthmaxx will not get you laid, look at zyzz for example, moneymaxxing tho is legit but very hard to do if you aren't a high iqcel, criminalcel or luckycel
Ofc it will not, that's not the point of it. Life is a helluva lot more enjoyable when you're in good shape, physically and mentally.

Ropemaxx

On a serious note: surgerymaxx perhaps if jaw or chin are fucked up. Also dietmaxx because it makes you feel so much better; eating healthier. Not that it will help romantically kek but it can’t hurt.

dietmaxx, there are people on here that are either too fat or skinny and can easily fix their situation.

Statusmaxx and moneymaxx
BY FAR

Bloatmaxxing

Statusmaxxing if you actually accomplish it. You can look or be however the fuck you want if you are a rock star or famous actor.

ldarmax, it's hard to moneymax as a subhuman incel in todays world where they rather hire normies than a qualified one

corpsemaxxing

Religiousmaxxing, at this point you don't even care about foids or Chads, you become in your own ground

whitemaxx
move-to-third-world-countries-maxx

What is neckmaxxing?

Thugmaxxing, hard to do for most since i bet none of us have criminal friends or relatives

ksgmax
Peep

facemaxx
geneticmaxx
The rest is irrelevant.

Surgerymaxxing can fix almost any flaw on your face and body, it's very expensive though.