Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MOST POPULAR RUNESCAPE PLAYER CUCKED BY FEMALE GORILLA (LITERAL 1/10)

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

1/10 "GIRL"FRIEND CHEATED ON POPULAR RUNESCAPE STREAMER
ITS FUCKING OVER
ITS POSSIBLE TO GET CUCKED BY A LITERAL 1/10

Soycuck problems

HOW DID THE CREATURE ON THE LEFT CUCK THE SOY ON THE RIGHT, I MEAN NEITHER OF THEM ARE ATTRACTIVE BUT THE SOYBOY MOGS HER SO HARD JUST LOOK HOW FUCKING UGLY "SHE" IS

I don't think she's ugly
As for the guy: runescape players tend to get cucked easily. Many such cases!

"literal 1/10".
JFL. If she's a 1 I'm a - 900

This is the guy who sold his career to move to another country to be with this gorilla, not even memeing

youre coping really hard

Daily reminder that no matter how many status or money you got, you will eventually get cucked.

the stream is a scam, make up, angle and light makes her look less subhuman look at this image
THIS IS A 1/10 COPING CUCKS
View attachment 92416
Well she looks more male than he does but she isn't a 1 out of 10. She has good teeth, good skin color, feminine nose.
She badly needs an eyebrow lift though.

That’s not a 1, solid 3 maybe 3.5 imo

both of them gigamogs me

WTF are you talking about she is a 4/10 you have no idea what kind of ugly femoids are out there..

Also can anyone recap? I can't understand what they are saying with all the yelling and those donation alerts

View attachment 92413
HOW DID THE CREATURE ON THE LEFT CUCK THE SOY ON THE RIGHT, I MEAN NEITHER OF THEM ARE ATTRACTIVE BUT THE SOYBOY MOGS HER SO HARD JUST LOOK HOW FUCKING UGLY "SHE" IS
maybe she would look ok if she lost weght, but not sure

maybe she would look ok if she lost weght, but not sure
ok? she still looks ugly as fuck in her current state
she was able to cuck a 3-4/10 despite being 1-2/10 herself

ok? she still looks ugly as fuck in her current state
she was able to cuck a 3-4/10 despite being 1-2/10 herself
no idea, i think her fat cheeks mare she look horrible, her fat acumulated in the worst place possible

no idea, i think her fat cheeks mare she look horrible, her fat acumulated in the worst place possible
dont know why u are thinking about that, if a landwhale weights 200 kg would u think "she looks ok, she just needs to lose 150 kg"

dont know why u are thinking about that, if a landwhale weights 200 kg would u think "she looks ok, she just needs to lose 150 kg"
i mean, if she lost 150 kg she would okay, right now she is a 2/10 , but if she lost weight maybe she could be 5/10

i mean, if she lost 150 kg she would okay, right now she is a 2/10 , but if she lost weight maybe she could be 5/10
yeah and israel wouldnt be bad if they didnt steal palestinian land and kill them

what is your retarded logic, say things as they are.. stop with the autistic "BUT BUT IF ...."

yeah and israel wouldnt be bad if they didnt steal palestinian land and kill them

what is your retarded logic, say things as they are.. stop with the autistic "BUT BUT IF ...."
you are weirdo, if you behave like that here, you are going end up banned by pissing some mod (this is very easy)

He doesn't look mad or fazed by any of this. Is this real or just for views or something?

A friend has always been an autistic weirdo

But alas, big OOF being cucked by a 1/10 landwhale. Shes a literal ogre

View attachment 92413
lmao what the fuck is that thing on the left?

You know it's bad when even l*ddit makes fun of a cuck

BREAKING NEWS: Cuck gets cucked!!!!!!!

I will not lie his "gf" look like a male lmao.