Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel most people who see me assumes i post on incels.co

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
truecel trait. @Personalityinkwell @werty1457

I'm pretty sure most people who see me don't even know this place exists.

Same for me as well

nobody knew what incels even are in germany , until those articels came out

Yeah whenever I go outside people will point at me and hush to each other about how I post here. True story ngl.

I wonder how long it would take for someone to confront me if I start wearing a Fast Banana shirt.

How come most people who see you even know about this forum?

Yeah bro yesterday I went out and a couple of foids asked me what rank I was. Sadly they only wanted greycels so nothing happened

Girls look at me and know Im a loser

Yeah bro yesterday I went out and a couple of foids asked me what rank I was. Sadly they only wanted greycels so nothing happened
situation.gif

Yeah I don’t really understand this thread though. How do other people assume you post here? And how do you know they assume that? Do you read their minds or some shit?

Yeah I don’t really understand this thread though. How do other people assume you post here? And how do you know they assume that? Do you read their minds or some shit?
People can tell by my ugliness that I post here. That’s obvious

brutal

foids and their mind reading abilities, damn it :feels:

Nah. Most people don’t even know what this place is or even knows what the word incel means

Only people who know this site exist are like 200,000 orbiters from reddit IT, and about 1 million or so peep from alphabet agencies.