Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most people obsessed with pedos are probably closeted pedos themselves

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
nobody that isnt a pedo would be obsessed with pedophiles as long as they arent actually trying to harm anyone. obsessing over those that watch loli or whatever sounds like extreme insecurity rather than being morally right. its like those that obsess over furries even though they're like a really tiny minority that only hang out in their own spaces

tbh its just deflection

I'd rather fuck a ripe, sweet, young, fresh, fit and healthy 13-year-old virgin over a fat, tattooed, dry, stale, used-up, STD riddle 23-year-old single mother who has 3 bastard spawn from her exs and a shit load of debt.

deflection
yeah. i couldnt count how many times do redditards argue online and use the possibility of their opponent being a pedo to get them while ignoring their actual point

For instance, IT users
full.jpeg

yeah. i couldnt count how many times do redditards argue online and use the possibility of their opponent being a pedo to get them while ignoring their actual point

e06.jpg
Redditor meet-up, 2015.
Some of the look quite pedo-y to be honest.

For instance, IT users
full.jpeg
one of the inceltear mods kept on laughing at us like har har har incel = pedo amirite fellow redditards? and then wen he finally got exposed he ran away :feelskek:

one of the inceltear mods kept on laughing at us like har har har incel = pedo amirite fellow redditards? and then wen he finally got exposed he ran away :feelskek:
13320619_1331525763531512_3910280689758035972_o-1-jpg.630942

No, Theyre just disgusted by the fact your turned on by a fucking 6 year old you sick fuck

I'd rather fuck a ripe, sweet, young, fresh, fit and healthy 13-year-old virgin over a fat, tattooed, dry, stale, used-up, STD riddle 23-year-old single mother who has 3 bastard spawn from her exs and a shit load of debt.
Youd prolly go for a 6 year old too you sick fuck

No, Theyre just disgusted by the fact your turned on by a fucking 6 year old you sick fuck
im not a pedo dumb fuck but the obsession over pedos by normies is an overreaction and sounds like insecurity

nobody that isnt a pedo would be obsessed with pedophiles as long as they arent actually trying to harm anyone. obsessing over those that watch loli or whatever sounds like extreme insecurity rather than being morally right. its like those that obsess over furries even though they're like a really tiny minority that only hang out in their own spaces
What's the source that inspired this thread :feelswhere:

I would if I had the chance. ;^D
@Dregster ban this pedo, He just admitted to pedophilia which is against the rules aswell as going for 6 year olds if he was able to

I like curvy chicks with small waists and tbig titties, this attraction was present in the vast majority of non-cucked ancient societies.

im not a pedo dumb fuck but the obsession over pedos by normies is an overreaction and sounds like insecuritygot this forum mistaken for reddit.

I like curvy chicks with small waists and tbig titties, this attraction was present in the vast majority of non-cucked ancient societies.
Our ancient ancestors knew what they were doing.

@Dregster ban this pedo, He just admitted to pedophilia which is against the rules aswell as going for 6 year olds if he was able to
Wah, wah, go be a whiney lil agecuck moralfag somewhere else, not here.

Wah, wah, go be a whiney lil agecuck moralfag somewhere else, not here.
You know that glowies will crackdown HARD on this forum if we let pedoshit go unnoticed

@The Enforcer @Dregster

Dont let this forum be overrun by glowies because of some kiddie fiddler, When will you enforce the rules?

The OP is a pedo himself that admitted to fucking 6 years old if he could, Woah what a plot twist

Pedos must hang from the nearest tree!

actual pedos are mentally ill but being attracted to 12+ is not pedophilia

Most people are attracted to 16-year-olds, which makes them pedo according to soyciety.

Pedos are less attracted to secondary sexual characteristics (boobs, ass, hips etc). This is why so many of them are faggots.

i think the whole "you hate x so you must secretly like x" is usually totally baseless and dumb as shit . but there is definitely something very off about people OBSESSED with pedophiles .
also this is true

Yes women are the ones most obsessed with younger looks. And so many female teachers are obviously crushing for boys. And most teacher-student sex situations are from foid teachers. Yet they are the ones who bash on pedos the most.. Because at a young age they were taught that pedos are out to get foids so they hate them

It's been discovered numerous times that the loudest anti-lolicon voices on Twitter are trannies that send dick picks to little boys. Lol.

>Redditors believe that the way to a girl's heart is to simp for her a lot to show how much you 'respect' her
>Redditors going out of their way to whiteknight and pearl-clutch for underage girls

It stands to reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back