Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most people here confuse inceldom with something else

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Incel = a situation where you are unable to get laid with any foid. Whether we include paid sex with hooker foids is a matter of opinion. I dont think hooker foids count while there are guys who come up with good arguments on why hookers do count such as @BlkPillPres.

Not being able to secure a loyal foid and have a long lasting relationship with her doesnt make you an incel. If you go by this silly definition, most guys would be incel.

Being deprived of any action is what makes someone incel

Being deprived of any action is what makes someone incel

Exactly. Getting cheated on is an other issue altogether and not relevant to discussions on inceldom.

What was @BlkPillPres argument on why hookers count?

Not being able to secure a loyal foid and have a long lasting relationship with her doesnt make you an incel. If you go by this silly definition, most guys would be incel.
Yeah in order to be incel i think you either need to have never dated or had sex before, or haven't had a relationship or sex in over 10 - 15 years. Cause if some guy was able to get a girlfriend or get casual sex back in 2,000, then that doesn't mean he could still do it in 2020.
Women's standards are so high now, and average-ish men are now becoming incel tier

He can say it better than i can, but he points out that most of us are obsessed with validation from a foid which he thinks is a social construct, not an innate biological need. If you accept this premise, then sex with hookers does count.

If sex with hookers counts, pretty much everybody is a volcel. If you live in the US or some other cucked country, you could just save some money to go to a neighbor country once.

He can say it better than i can, but he points out that most of us are obsessed with validation from a foid which he thinks is a social construct, not an innate biological need. If you accept this premise, then sex with hookers does count.

Being incel means being a subhuman + mentalcel loser

i have nothing to contribute to this statement so ill just give you a pepe emote. :feelsgah:

High iq assessment. But it depends on the individual as well. I for one do not give a fuck about having love or common interests with a partner. Arranged marriages are still a thing here, and I can assure you they are not about love. Even the old stories of romantic affection are just another interpretation of sexual infatuation and pair bonding. "Love" as it seen now is a recent western concept.

yeah. IT guys who get cucked by their overweight, middle aged wives are in a bad spot but they aren't incels