Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people here are not truly Blackpilled

It does , the Blackpill extends to it aswell
Mostly doesn't. Just a matter of opinion. Everyone thinks their economic ideology would help incels the most. :feelsjuice:

Yeah tbh and JBW copers who say stuff like looks don't matter and only race matters. And that every ethnic is an incel and every white is a slayer are also bluepilled fags.
nah looks do matter.
The more white you are, the more trucel you are.

Yeah tbh and JBW copers who say stuff like looks don't matter and only race matters. And that every ethnic is an incel and every white is a slayer are also bluepilled fags.
- Failed normie

Most people on this website and Incel circles are tourist yourself probably included. Chances are you'll be gone in a year or two tops and drop off from cel circles and move on with your life like 99% of users in incel forums do.

I wish I had this chance.

No such thing as a tall"cel"

You and all the other cumskins should just unironically leave the basement.
I leave it quite often don't worry about that , have you heard of Aspergers ?

I leave it quite often don't worry about that , have you heard of Aspergers ?
Sounds like you need therapy in order to properly learn social skills. Most cumskins here should unironically follow IT's advice.

Sounds like you need therapy in order to properly learn social skills. Most cumskins here should unironically follow IT's advice.
"Muh therapy" :bluepill:
You're born with Aspergers , it is forever , there is no changing it
You're not Blackpilled if you deny NT

@Chudpreet @30klhlvwizard @wereq @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

there is no changing it
Yes, but that doesn't mean there aren't ways too better your situation. Stop acting like you are some kind of drooling autist that needs to be put into an iron lung, because you don't know how to breathe.

Sure you get a little red when there's a foid in the room, but it is certainly not some kind of insurmountable issue. Mentalcels aren't real. NT pill is cope.

No such thing as a tall"cel"

You and all the other cumskins should just unironically leave the basement.
they shouldve kept his faggot ass banned

Based GrAY
Nothing based in a Greyfag who is proud of his subhumanity
Being proud of your subhumanity is SJW and Bluepilled

@wereq

Most people here are volcels who wouldn't go for their looksmatch

You're over 6feet tall and white? You must have hideously deformed face to be an incel

Caesercel won’t outright deny women’s inferiority. I thought mods had to be blackpilled to moderate the site but the same rules don’t apply to them it seems.
Most, if not all the mods are on Acheron discord simping for obvious attention whoring e-girls right now.

Any rules here are long gone, not like they ever were with the Light Upon Light faggots.

keep barking , seething and coping
That's all you do anyway when your racial nonsense is challenged:waitwhat:

Frankly, I didn't even know you existed before you took to heart the fact that I've destroyed the very assumptions your idiocracy was based on. Stay triggered

The other mods need to remove @Caesercel from his nod position tbh. He's way too much of a blue pulled coping curry

JBW is law. Whitecel = fakecel

-Race deniers who are delusional SJW retards like @Caesercel who claims that "all races are the same and equal" and whines and bitches about "Muh Nazism and White supremacy" like a SJW straight from IT , to him , a White Nordic and a Dravidian are the same and equal

-Normfilths like @Tarquinius who claim that "NT doesn't matter" and attack Autists and call them "fakecels"

-Communists , Capitalists , "Marxists-Rodgerists" How can you claim to be Blackpilled but not know what your ideology truly is ? You're not Blackpilled if you follow and support this Kike garbage

-Fag and Tranny apologists
This is particulary done by the new Greycels
@Chudpreet made a great thread on this
Thread 'I don’t understand how you can NOT hate LGBT as an incel' https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-understand-how-you-can-not-hate-lgbt-as-an-incel.501485/

Inb4 : People will chimp out on me for being Tall and White instead of providing arguments and actual dicussions on literally Inceldom Discussion

Lava temperature IQ thread.

Most people on this website and Incel circles are tourist yourself probably included. Chances are you'll be gone in a year or two tops and drop off from cel circles and move on with your life like 99% of users in incel forums do.

I wish I had this chance.

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @CruxGammata @BataviaCel @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @wereq @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo @Chudpreet @Copexodius Maximus @Made in Heaven @Transcended Trucel
“Autists” are mostly fakecels though.
Politics people are coping.
And gay/tranny shit has nothing to do with inceldom

I agree with all of this apart from the autism part. It obviously hurts your chances if you’re autistic, but it isn’t part of the blackpill. Blackpill holy trinity is face, race and height. There are other things that hurt your chances too like having a low IQ or being high inhibition or being poor, but none of those have anything to do with blackpill either, no matter how much people try to shoehorn them in

The other mods need to remove @Caesercel from his nod position tbh. He's way too much of a blue pulled coping curry
Yeah , why do we have a Bluepilled SJW cuck as our Mod ?

@wereq

@Master @Fat Link please kick out caesercel. He's likr an IncelTears level SJW troll.

Nah, it's people like you shitting it up. As if it means something that you wasted more time on here than others. The views you express make you look like a fakecell (I'm tall but muh autism). Again, you seem to be better off using reddit if you like closed off circle jerk blue pilled environments.
Autism will fuck up your social life man.

To be throughly blackpilled you need to realize that life is all about luck and your success/failure is dependent on factors that you have little to no control over. Being born ugly is just an aspect of having no luck in life, kek

"Muh therapy" :bluepill:
You're born with Aspergers , it is forever , there is no changing it
You're not Blackpilled if you deny NT

@Chudpreet @30klhlvwizard @wereq @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler
Lol he did the “just go to therapy, bro!” meme