Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most people here are mentally ill

• Thread starter incellooksmaxer
  • Start date
I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
even if you are ugly you are still mentally ill, truth.

Cant deny it.

i was mentally ill before i ever discovered internet forums or the blackpill tbh, pretty sure most people here have been mentally ill for life

Being a friendless virgin well into your adulthood will negatively affect your sanity,so yeah,most of us are probably mentally ill in one way or another.

Yes they are that's why I never fit in here

cucks are mentally ill

incellooksmaxer said:
even if you are ugly you are still mentally ill, truth.

Cant deny it.

and you go to gay bars to get attention because women don't notice you. point the finger on yourself as well.

Gotta agree. There are lots of below average to "ugly" people that go about life normally and don't go down these type of roads (obsessive thinking, incel/lookism forums, etc).

QuantumDummy said:
Gotta agree. There are lots of below average to "ugly" people that go about life normally and don't go down these type of roads (obsessive thinking, incel/lookism forums, etc).

yeah. I know a lot of people that instead of dating just play video games, I suppose they havent been "black-pilled" but they would probably think its autistic anyway.

Like, no shit a male model is going to have girls cream themselves over him on tinder, why do we have the daily tinder experiment threads.

I feel like I should just get over it. Im ugly, will never have an amazing social life or dating life but shouldnt fixtate on the size of my nose or canthal tilt... Just get over it.

Theres really nothing I can do, fixtating on it isnt helping.

I was mildly ill before marijuana addiction. By the time I was eighteen I had been smoking for too long and was losing touch.

The internet just finished me off.

There is no hope.

A Good Friend said:
I was mildly ill before marijuana addiction. By the time I was eighteen I had been smoking for too long and was losing touch.

There is no hope.

Damn. Do you still blaze regularly? Have you noticed any permanent changes physically or mentally?

Vision said:
A Good Friend said:
There is no hope.
Damn. Do you still blaze regularly? Have you noticed any permanent changes physically or mentally?

No, I quit in my twenties. Weed throws your emotional balance and agitates already present mental health problems. It doesn't always do this for everyone, but you can't constantly be in that mindset for years on end and not expect permanent change. The brain is always changing, and it puts together a weedbrain, especially if you smoke it while developing.

No, I'm not. Just ugly as sin

Of course I am. I've been rejected by society my whole life, bullied. I don't know what love feels like. I'm as good as dead at this point.

incellooksmaxer said:
yeah. I know a lot of people that instead of dating just play video games, I suppose they havent been "black-pilled" but they would probably think its autistic anyway.

Because they've realized that they don't have a chance, so they don't make it a priority. I've done the same, basically.

its true, thats why i LDAR

spergcel said:
Of course I am. I've been rejected by society my whole life, bullied. I don't know what love feels like. I'm as good as dead at this point.

Same

nausea said:
cucks are mentally ill

Probably. All psychologists would agree that living life without sex or intimacy will make you mentally ill.

MayorOfKekville said:
All psychologists would agree that living life without sex or intimacy will make you mentally ill
badly wrong

of course, we're so fucked by life

The ultimate goal of man is to pass down his genes even with the ugliest female while women have the priority to select partners.

incellooksmaxer said:

Like, no shit a male model is going to have girls cream themselves over him on tinder, why do we have the daily tinder experiment threads.

I feel like I should just get over it. Im ugly, will never have an amazing social life or dating life but shouldnt fixtate on the size of my nose or canthal tilt... Just get over it.

Theres really nothing I can do, fixtating on it isnt helping.

COPE. How does it feel knowing you are worth less than dogshit in the eyes of the majority because you arent attractive, just lol at being an oblivious bluepilled idiot, at least now i can see right through people's bullshit

You can't be mentally stable if you are subhuman virgin

non_factor said:
Being a friendless virgin well into your adulthood will negatively affect your sanity,so yeah,most of us are probably mentally ill in one way or another.

Thats not even counting for the anxiety.

GeneticDysfunction said:
COPE. How does it feel knowing you are worth less than dogshit in the eyes of the majority because you arent attractive, just lol at being an oblivious bluepilled idiot, at least now i can see right through people's bullshit

Most people here are smarter than the norm that's why they're abnormal as they see through the blue pill lies.

Who wouldn't be after a life of being mistreated as inferior?