Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most people here are going to ascend

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Whenever I posted on other communities for virgins and incels, I usually ended up finding out that most of the other guys there were in IRC or tinychat or some other place with females that they were flirting with and meeting up with. I felt like a fucking idiot for thinking I had actually found a community that fit me, and that I was the actual image of the virgin they all claimed to be. This was especially true on /r9k/ and r/incels.

While this site is much better for banning nonvirgins and braggers, I'm going to guess that over 35% of people here are in contact with some kind of female in a discord channel or some shit, and have plans on meeting up with one of them. There's also another 20% of posters on top of this who are 16-19 year old zoomers who are going to just stop posting one day and remember this as their "crazy incel year" that they look back at and laugh.

For the rest of us, it's fatal. You know who you are.

I'm going to guess that over 35% of people here are in contact with some kind of female in a discord channel or some shit, and have plans on meeting up with one of them. There's also another 20% of posters on top of this who are 16-19 year old zoomers who are going to just stop posting one day and remember this as their "crazy incel year" that they look back at and laugh.
I prefer not to think about it tbh.

I talked to females on Discord and all it reminded me is that they are fucking psychotic and hate my guts. I’m glad I deleted that shit.

Whenever I posted on other communities for virgins and incels, I usually ended up finding out that most of the other guys there were in IRC or tinychat or some other place with females that they were flirting with and meeting up with. I felt like a fucking idiot for thinking I had actually found a community that fit me, and that I was the actual image of the virgin they all claimed to be. This was especially true on /r9k/ and r/incels.

While this site is much better for banning nonvirgins and braggers, I'm going to guess that over 35% of people here are in contact with some kind of female in a discord channel or some shit, and have plans on meeting up with one of them. There's also another 20% of posters on top of this who are 16-19 year old zoomers who are going to just stop posting one day and remember this as their "crazy incel year" that they look back at and laugh.

21 kissless virginr never got a gf or date, i tryed many times but all foids rejected me

There is no escape for inceldom besides death (your bad genes stays with you forever). Only fakecels and larping normies will "escape" from inceldom, because they never were incels in the first place.

What communities are like that? Are the girls actually attractive? I've seen guys that let fat ugly girls on xbox 360 live with them rent free before. SRS.

I'm a 19 zoomer but i've been on incels/psl since 17

I'm going to get sex? That's awesome! Thanks so much for letting me know. Gee willickers!

B-but what if I'm not one of the "most"? gulp

No man, I don't even have male friends, not even discord friends.

....I wan't discord friends.

most of the teenagers here are late bloomers tbh, they'll eventually ascend.

true oldcels are EXTREMELY rare, i can only name a few KHV oldcels

Discord/IRC whatever instant message service you can name is always full of guys who talk to women on the side and that includes incels, but most of them are in the beta orbiter category.

Not me bro, I’m old and my time has long passed.

It is over.

:feelsrope: incels are a minority in this community
All communities eventually get taken over by bandwagoning faggots, especially if they don’t have a based mod team like ours. I used to lurk Wizardchan and the wizards there are a minority now.

They don’t allow faggots, traps or foids like /r9k/. This site would be absolute shit without the mod team.
there are sex havers on here though.... one of them has over 10k posts

you know, there was a tranny on here that had over 4k posts

18 year old KHHV+ Curry. I will not

Depends how you describe ascension... I'll never be able to take a foids virginity or be lusted by any of them :feelsbadman:

I know I won’t.

Discord foids are living blackpills

They invariably start talking about some Chad they're dating or talking to within days of contacting me.

Then I ghost them because that shit is boring and cucked. They never seem to care.

If this truly is my "crazy incel year," weird that it's been going on for 7 years.
lol i thought everyone knew by now
Who is it?

I wouldn't at all be surprised if in 5 years a greater percentage of users on here have ascended when compared to IT which is actually filled with ugly virgins.
If this truly is my "crazy incel year," weird that it's been going on for 7 years.

Who is it?
itsOver

Not gonna happen for me bro. I'm true.

There is no escape for inceldom besides death (your bad genes stays with you forever). Only fakecels and larping normies will "escape" from inceldom, because they never were incels in the first place.

But he is not the one with 10k posts
Fuck my bad I thought you were asking about something else. IDK who the 10k post user is then. He should inadvertently out himself soon though

Fuck my bad I thought you were asking about something else. IDK who the 10k post user is then. He should inadvertently out himself soon though
Oh, its ok. Np. :feelsokman:

this may be true for like 10% of the regular posters on here. For most part though, you know if you're destined for rotting from shitty childhood experiences in school/highschool, something the overwhelming majority of users here seem to have in common

nope. I have zero female contact except for school and im ignored anyways. fuck people on discord that shit is gay and full of larpers. I understand the frustration that people have with these faggots.

I'm sure that as a legit 2/10 deathnik manlet with looseskin I'll look back at this as my "Crazy incel year"

There is a 0% chance I can grow any taller than 5'4, and the fact that I've been turned down multiple times because of it will never leave my mind. I hope you're right OP

you need to take into account rising female hypergamy too its not so easy even for normies to get a long term gf these days

Dude I'm fucking 31. It's game over. Anyone below 25 MIGHT have a chance, but anyone 25+ it's game over.

I'm 29 and I've never had a girlfriend or sex. It's beyond over.