Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most people arent offended by trump supporters anymore. they just realize how low iq and brainwashed they are

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
its like when you see a schizophrenic patient talking about how jesus is returning and will restore order. just because I think your views are low iq and delusional doesnt mean that im offended, it just means that your views are low iq and delusional. if you want to support someone that would actually benefit the country vote for someone that isn't backed by AIPAC, at the very least. also fuck liberals and conservatives theyre both on the same side

fuck liberals and conservatives theyre both on the same side
Both owned by the same corporate and (((elite))) interests yet normalfilth think any mainstream party winning elections will lead to change

American politics is a circus.

um people are still alarmist + offended about the trump movement, which is why they're trying to take Trump to court and ban him from running in the GE

and I don't think that libs, who get most of their views from the MSM, have any real awareness about brainwashing

um people are still alarmist + offended about the trump movement, which is why they're trying to take Trump to court and ban him from running in the GE

and I don't think that libs, who get most of their views from the MSM, have any real awareness about brainwashing
some are still offended for sure, but trying to make sure trump doesnt win doesnt always mean that. you're preventing delusional folks from running the country by voting for corrupt ZOGGED politicians. libtards just dont understand that their own side is just as corrupt and kiked as well. as long as members of the establishment are winning nothing will change long term

Trump is great, triggers normfags to no end.

That's basically the reason I like him. I know he's just another form of controlled opposition, but the way he makes groups I hate seethe is kekfuel.

While he's also a zogbot it's funny to see him speak, that's why I want him as the next president

Damn this song kinda ass tho :lul:
Phonk and especially Brazilian really doesn't have lyrics, it's almost rave music, they're just saying words in the back, it's hard tho.