Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most painless way to commit suicide

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Reincarnationmax method suggestions?

Hug a nuclear bomb while it's detonating. It will turn you into vapor before your pain receptors can fire.

gunshot to head

SN or long drop I would hazard. Ofc there are other methods, but soyciety cant let the incels kts peacefully, wont let them live peacefully either.

Helium bag, google it.

Suicide booth from Futurama
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 05 um 140410

Probably drug overdose.

Shotgun blast to the brainstem. Preferably buckshot or slugs. From what I've read, if done correctly you won't even hear the shot.

Shotgun blast to the brainstem. Preferably buckshot or slugs. From what I've read, if done correctly you won't even hear the shot.
Effectively. :feelzez:

fentanyl overdose
while you die you experience euphoria

Opioid overdose

Gunshot, hanging, or drinking alcohol and then monoxide poisoning

My plan: some alchool, a lot of benzos (xannies, oral), and a lot of the strongest IV opiate (fentanyl, heroin). But my fear is that somehow I survive and end up brain retarded...

Partial hanging, asphyxiation by helium, sodium nitrate poisoning, firearms, plastic bag and sleeping pills, barbiturate overdose. Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone provides best research on the topic. Contains a tongue n' cheek humor also.