Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of you will get into a relationship eventually

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
You'll get into a relationship (most likely with a former whore) and after getting your dick sucked and getting some daily pussy from an experienced woman youll think that your blackpilled views were either wrong or that maybe they were too extreme and not completely aligned with reality. You'll rationalize to yourself that this women is different and not like the others :feelskek:

But like inceltv says, "you may be done with the blackpill, but te blackpill is not done with you."

Most here arent NT so no.

Could you tell me what the winning lottery numbers will be too?

Images 13 3

I don't meet the height requirement. :feelsrope:

Incel TV watcher huh? :feelsUgh:

You may just have what it takes to last here after all greycel. :feelsYall:

Winning the Lottery is objectively speaking more realistic than marrying a virgin in 2021
You'll probably have a much greater chance to ascend with a used up whore but good luck finding a virgin who's of legal age. Unfortunately our society encourages foids to start carousel riding as soon as they start bleeding from their cunts.

Yup, especially for all the faggot teencels.

Some will go even further and ascend fully into chad life basically with a nice partner and even children. They will literally forget all about blackpill bullshit.

I have a fantasy for these types... I would print out their most edgiest faglord posts eg. "I'm a 2/10 subhuman/I'm going to rope/Stacy didn't give me a blowjob when she saw me today/it's over" then when unsuspecting ambush the motherfucka, grab his head, smash it into the table and then force him to look at the print out, "remember this shit?? Yehh remember this shit you faggot motherfucka you

i wont, because i'll have to go into a threadmill of extreme tryharding just for a slim CHANCE to get a 40 year old single mom that will only use me for money and alimony after she divorce rapes me or makes me a false rape allegation accusation.

an ''outlier'' won't prove shit, because i'll get proven right 1000 times in my blackpill views again in contrast of ONE SINGLE '''''outlier''''

I’m pretty old already so I doubt it

Even if we overlook looks being non NT and not having a social life are death sentences

Even if we overlook looks being non NT and not having a social life are death sentences
Doesn't matter. Eventually most whores will be worn out from waiting and waiting for Chad to show up and will become desperate and settle down with well-nigh anyone, and after you taste the sweet nectar of pussy you'll simp hard because you'll never go back to your old ways.

You'll probably have a much greater chance to ascend with a used up whore but good luck finding a virgin who's of legal age. Unfortunately our society encourages foids to start carousel riding as soon as they start bleeding from their cunts.
Pump and dump is the only non-cucked option in 2021

Doesn't matter. Eventually most whores will be worn out from waiting and waiting for Chad to show up and will become desperate and settle down with well-nigh anyone, and after you taste the sweet nectar of pussy you'll simp hard because you'll never go back to your old ways.
This is some next level bluepilled copium. Women dont have to settle for subhumans when they can get mid to high tier normies.

>6ft
>Hazel eyes
>Above average penis size

Yeah, I don't think you're actually ugly and you complaining about being ethnic is just cope.

Not me dude. I have an underbite, autism ADHD and severe social anxiety. Also insanely low FWHR which makes me look like an old man/horse. It never fucking began.

i wont, because i'll have to go into a threadmill of extreme tryharding just for a slim CHANCE to get a 40 year old single mom that will only use me for money and alimony after she divorce rapes me or makes me a false rape allegation accusation.

an ''outlier'' won't prove shit, because i'll get proven right 1000 times in my blackpill views again in contrast of ONE SINGLE '''''outlier''''
Even when you think it not over you go to jail or ends up homeless.

I get into relations with myself, if I fuck myself then I am not Incel :feelshmm: .

Blackpill are proven facts and so even if I against all odds do get in a relationship, I'd still believe it. I'm sure it's the same 4 most guys. For eg., I saw wheat waffles latest video some days back in which he says that he is currently dating someone. But that doesn't stop him from being blackpilled

The true black pill begins after getting your dick sucked

:feelskek::feelsPop: when the cope is too strong
I've realized that it's a parameter of life that I simply don't have access to. It isn't made for me, and I've accepted it and I will just find ways to cope until I pass away. :feelshaha:

I don’t even meet foids or get any opportunity to talk to them unless I cold approach. Single 40 year old whores aren’t just going to fall into my lap. No social circle and nonNT can legitimately keep you an incel as much as being a 5’1 ugly manlet can.

Tell me more sir, after 26, almost 27 hellish years on this earth, how I'll forget the blackpill the day I finally decide to pay half a months wage to get my dick sucked. Not a wizard yet but when I become one you best respect your elders you whippersnapper.

Stop telling people that they aren't incel or they will have sex. It makes no sense.

Tell me more sir, after 26, almost 27 hellish years on this earth, how I'll forget the blackpill the day I finally decide to pay half a months wage to get my dick sucked. Not a wizard yet but when I become one you best respect your elders you whippersnapper.
I'm older than you

You'll get into a relationship (most likely with a former whore) and after getting your dick sucked and getting some daily pussy from an experienced woman youll think that your blackpilled views were either wrong or that maybe they were too extreme and not completely aligned with reality. You'll rationalize to yourself that this women is different and not like the others :feelskek:

But like inceltv says, "you may be done with the blackpill, but te blackpill is not done with you."
Precisely

I'm older than you
Well, shit then you should know that after a while you're pretty fucked. There was a thread quoting a study about this not long ago. Only a small percentage of men in there late 20's ascend. I'll concede most youngcels here have a chance

graycel moment

James Knott's scraps:

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 14 29 39

James smirking at Justus Grossbier's wedding to Shannon:

paul rudd smile GIF by Signaturee Entertainment

Classic quote. Okay instead, I say you may be done with reality but reality is not done with you. May I ask you a question please? What is it do you like about inceltv?

Relationshit = Cuckery

Hookups = Genuine Lust

Still waiting:fuk:

I'm ugly, mentally damaged and have chronic pain I cant stop thinking about. I am closer to 30 than to 20 and khhv. You tell me