Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of you fucks aren’t incels because you’re ugly and/or short it’s because you’re weird as fuck

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
You niggas act like ya’ll can’t just be normal for a few days and get a gf. Me oth i’m fucked for life because or my deformities and subhuman looks. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Joined Jul 21, 2022

GrAYcel moment

My situation is far more complex than that. I got taken out of school/family never socialized with me/never learned social skills/the breaking dick incident/i became a recluse/traumatized from 24/7 arguing, so thats the way i am.

I am incel bc I'm ugly and short (among other things)

Some maybe, most of us are ugly as shit.

Tell me the secret to be normal then :feelsseriously:

nah it's cuz I'm a ugly nigga

im pretty normal, i go to work and like to take walks and drink some beers on the weekend

retard go find better things to do with ur life.

You cant speak to any of us like that not knowing any of our situations,
Some of us are ugly, some of us are neurodivergent, and some of us are victims of classism/racism.
Some of us are beyond poor or are facing many hardships regarding to physical health.

if it was as easy as you describe then none of us would be here right now, but here we are.

did i mention my job is going on patrol in the middle east and shooting muslim scum who wants to committ suicide bombings?:feelshmm: downtime is a bitch!

Based thread and true.
Most guys here post like utter retards, no wonder they can't get laid.
There are only a few real incels left who actually have a brain but are held back by their looks.

Based thread and true.
There are only a few real incels left who actually have a brain but are held back by their looks.
im gigachad and im bumbling hiii i lieek you

Some maybe, most of us are ugly as shit.
Not just ugly, I personally am unmanly.
'Women often love ugly men, but never, an unmanly man'.
Schopenhauer.

Not just ugly, I personally am unmanly.
'Women often love ugly men, but never, an unmanly man'.
Schopenhauer.
My main problem is being a turbo manlet, even the shortest ethnic women dont date guys under 170cm. Paired with my ugly chubby face and its over.

Based thread and true.
Cucked retard kys

Based thread and true.
There are only a few real incels left wholactually have a brain but are held back by their looks.
Just be NT bro and stop being an autistic loser. :soy::feelstastyman:

Cucked retard kys

Just be NT bro and stop being an autistic loser. :soy::feelstastyman:
Social dynamics can be learned and trained. I've done it myself so I know that it works.
Except when you're diagnosed with a legitimate mental illness, but then you're simply defective as a man and shouldn't be upset that you can't get a girlfriend. Nobody buys things that are broken, it seems pretty self explanatory to me.

Social dynamics can be learned and trained. I've done it myself so I know that it works.
Except when you're diagnosed with a legitimate mental illness, but then you're simply defective as a man and shouldn't be upset that you can't get a girlfriend. Nobody buys things that are broken, it seems pretty self explanatory to me.
Because you’re a friendhaver is why you find it easy, you don’t understand what it means to live without having any friends or social circle your entire life. :feelsUgh:

You niggas act like ya’ll can’t just be normal for a few days and get a gf. Me oth i’m fucked for life because or my deformities and subhuman looks. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Mentalcels and Incels both can't get laid.

Ugly = weird af. Weird Chad = shy and quirky.

Not incel because of neither, lack of opportunities and it is a problem, because you dont have places to meet, no social circle, no connections, no cousin, nowhere to go, cold approach is a easy way of being beaten up by whiteknights, social media does not work either. I know my potential, but i have no status, no chance or opportunity, and i wasted in 2017-2018

I am not incel because of neither, i lack opportunities and it is a problem, because you dont have places to meet, no social circle, no connections, no cousin, nowhere to go, cold approach is a easy way of being beaten up by whiteknights, social media does not work either. I know my potential, but i have no status, no chance or opportunity, and i wasted when i bad in 2017-2018
Fakecel :feelsclown:

Final blackpill is realizing that you cant change your personality. I'd argue that you can change your body and even face. With limitations of course. No gym or surgery for personality.
If women hate you then you have a friend in me.

Final blackpill is realizing that you cant change your personality. I'd argue that you can change your body and even face. With limitations of course. No gym or surgery for personality.
Naw I think personality is created based upon how others perceive and treat you. So if you’re ugly people will treat your shitty and therefore your personality will be shitty. :blackpill:

Naw I think personality is created based upon how others perceive and treat you. So if you’re ugly people will treat your shitty and therefore your personality will be shitty. :blackpill:
I haven't said otherwise. I agree for the most part. But thats to simplistic. What if I am not shitty? What if I am ahead of time maybe? More evolved. In any case XXI century is not the worst time to live in. I won't be burned at the stake at least.

Speak for yourself fakecel

Only a fraction of adolescents with autism get into relationships compared to neurotypicals. Its a multifaceted problem. Looks matter, "personality" teehee matters. Its just that women don't care about "good" personality, because women still keep having sex with men with psychopathy, narcissism, men who bully others.. etc.

Yes, I am weird as fuck. Also short ofc. But, what is your point? Does that make me a secretly a sex haver? If you were me you could get a GF easy? Maybe... but you aren't me and I'm still a freakish adult KHHV.

Only a fraction of adolescents with autism get into relationships compared to neurotypicals. Its a multifaceted problem. Looks matter, "personality" teehee matters. Its just that women don't care about "good" personality, because women still keep having sex with men with psychopathy, narcissism, men who bully others.. etc.
When it comes to desired personality, women aren't a monolith, some want "good" traits, some want dark triad traits. But they all want Chad, and not a single one wants weird spergs

Nice. It reads like part 2 of my post. Lots of blackpillers cope that its just something about their face and then come up with oofie doofie theory when facts don't check up. Hilarious shit. But it's not that simple I'm affraid.
You guys like to find patterns. That is a sign of intelligence, but these patterns are not THAT straighforward.:blackpill:

When it comes to desired personality, women aren't a monolith, some want "good" traits, some want dark triad traits. But they all want Chad, and not a single one wants weird spergs
How about Sperg that has model face. Lets give him model body too. Is it over for him. He is really weird. :feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back