Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of you are larpers that can’t be trusted.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are really 5’11-6’ “manlets” out here claiming they got heightmogged by foids everywhere they go on the regular. For that to be the case, these foids have to be atleast 6’1-6’2, which is equivalent to being 6’7-6’8 as a man to put into scale how tall and rare that is.

I live in New York City and out of the tens of thousands of people I see in a single day whenever I walk through Manhattan, I seldom see a foid that tall and most of you are fucking rich kids that live in dorms in much less densely populated college towns and the suburbs.

There is no logic in the world that can explain why tallfags can be out here claiming they see 6’1 foids everywhere: you either can’t measure your height properly, have really selective memories, or have very bad posture.

Last edited:
There are really 5’11-6’ “manlets” out here claiming they got heightmogged by foids everywhere they go on the regular. For that to be the case, these foids have to be atleast 6’1-6’2, which is equivalent to being 6’7-6’8 as a man to put into scale how tall and rare that is.

I live in New York City and out of the tens of thousands of people I see in a single day whenever I walk through Manhattan, I seldom see a foid that tall and most of you are rich kids that live in dorms in college towns and the suburbs.

There is no logic in the world that can explain why tallfags can be out here claiming they see 6’1 foids everywhere: you either can’t measure your height properly, have really selective memories, or have very bad posture.
I don't know how you can be 6ft + and an incel unless you are really ugly, they should just gymmaxx and get lifts

I see 6' foids everywhere (third worldercel)

@Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @PLA1092

You see more people everyday then i did in my entire life.
I live in New York City and out of the tens of thousands of people I see in a single day whenever I walk through Manhattan

Nothing much to see in this boring city

they are coping hard. Many of the users claiming this are probably 5'8-5'10 at best and cope seeing some foids height mogging them with bullshit claims

Despite my recent conflict, you've stated that you would go on a road trip with me and @Incelius Savage . I assume you trust me, and I also trust you.

Despite my recent conflict, you've stated that you would go on a road trip with me and @Incelius Savage . I assume you trust me, and I also trust you.
Yes we trust you. We only want the best for you

I'm a 7.2' midget compared to my family of 9' moggers

Most of you are larpers that can’t be trusted.​

true tbh

I hate all the tallfag fakecels on here that use every opportunity to brag about their height, especially the younglings.

6foot+ is very common for foidlossuses in "nordic" countries, atleast it is for "nordic" femfailos.
most people where I am rn, foid and male alike, are heightmogging me to oblivion.
Wherever I go I am one of the shortest if not the shortest person. Many people I knew in the past that were shorter than me are now all taller than me.

I live in New York City and out of the tens of thousands of people I see in a single day whenever I walk through Manhattan, I seldom see a foid that tall and most of you are fucking rich kids that live in dorms in much less densely populated college towns and the suburbs.

Average height in 2010 was 5'9 for the US, and now it's 6'4 according to tallcels apparently getting heightmogged every time they go out, by both foids and zoomers; from this, we can extrapolate that average height in 2034 will easily be 6'11, and anything below 6'6 is manlet! :reeeeee:
As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

"No, bro, 6'5 is actually minimum in 2022! I'm a 6'1 16-year-old and I see literal old men taller than me, it's so over for manlets like me!" :feelstastyman:

I'd honestly be fine with tallcels or other average-height incels to stay here, provided they're legitimately subhuman; the problem starts with they start claiming nonsensical drivel like the example above, and begin disrespecting actual manners by claiming they're "short" because a few 6'6 outliers passed them the other way and they're too obsessed with their height to see past that... :feelsclown:

As for the reason why, I suspect plain humblebragging, coping by saying it's actually somehow their height holding them back, or wanting to prove how "truecel" they are. :feelsjuice:

I don't know how you can be 6ft + and an incel unless you are really ugly, they should just gymmaxx and get lifts
Im 6.1 but no women are interested, i guess in Germany its not the height its more the lookings. Cause i got fucking pimples everywhere in my Face.

Im 6.1 but no women are interested, i guess in Germany its not the height its more the lookings. Cause i got fucking pimples everywhere in my Face.
Do you have shit frame plus brown eyes

He's not sociable
I see no point on getting friends when I can't even get a single friend for years. At the very least, an online friend (text-based) is all what I've got during these times... but they got bored of me either way.

And about the "getting friends" dilemma... I guess it's hard-wired on my mind since my mom obligued/forced me to go out and socialize when I didn't want to. Oh well.

JFl at being a 5'11+ incel

if you're tall (5'10/177-178+) and not ethnic looking, you're literally a fakecel, and you need to get off the fucking forum. The shame and self hatred I feel when I see a woman taller than me you could never fucking experience, no lifts will fix my short, pathetic, child-like stature.