Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most of us had emotinally unavailable and overprotective parents

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
The effects of this are brutal they include

1. Low Self-Esteem and Self-Worth
(No-brainer)

2.Prone to Anxiety and Depression
(Another No-brainer)

3.Shame and Doubt
(Why you are obsessed with your looks and such :aM I a trucel etc:)

4.Approval-seeking and People-pleasing Tendencies (why your obsessed with foids approval of you)

4. Risk-Taking Behaviours
(Why u probably have bad thoughts and such of.murder and rape and shitpostomg and bullying foids)

6. Perfectionism
(Why u are obsessed with Chad's and good looking males u think they are perfect because u feel inadequate)

7.Insecure Attachment Style in Relationships
( U get attached with foids and u feel they can save u from all your mental problems)

8.Authenticity and Honesty towards Self and Others
(You probably lie alot especially because u we're loved and felt like u needed to do shit to gain. Mom and pops approval)

In conclusion beneath all the shitpost and edgy shit all these people on this forum are broken inside and are In deep pain hopefully it will get better though but I don't know.

Psychology is pathetic because it tries to 'understand' human condition ( sometimes wrongly ), instead of helping.

It's like researching on why people die from hunger instead of providing them with food.