Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most of us feel inherently entitled to greatness and rage/ fear the presence of anything that provides hint of the contrast.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
When a girl doesn't look your way, or makes fun jokes and not wry amazement at you then she is projecting that you are someone who is not in the bracket of ultimate power. And we should all get infuriated at that.
I look at incel forums and see a bodybuilding forum but with untapped resources, and a lot of the far more concentrated presence of one element, which is low self esteem. Low self esteem imo is just the early form of high achieving progress.

All forms of determination are a blend between passion, narcissism, and insecurity.
We do not take kindly to when negativity comes our way and questions our narcissistic ideal reality.
We want to crush anyone who gets in our way when it comes to people defying it.

The more powerful we become, the more beautiful we look then the more high value we demand and fele entitled to form mankind.
The thing is with anger you're not thinking, you're acting and throwing thoughts away. With calmness you're not doing that.

I know i am great. I dont need normie validation to tell me that. Normies are cockroaches.

You sound like JP (not an insult btw)

He's too lightful and skimmy for me. But in essence maybe.
True, but his insight on hierarchy and the nature of man allows one to frame and understand various issues in a clearer way. If you can understand one's motivations and mindset then you can understand their intentions and get to the root of them

True, but his insight on hierarchy and the nature of man allows one to frame and understand various issues in a clearer way. If you can understand one's motivations and mindset then you can understand their intentions and get to the root of them
He's a smart guy but he sold himself to alt-right buxxx. And the alt right can be just as erroneous as the liberal left.

He's a smart guy but he sold himself to alt-right buxxx. And the alt right can be just as erroneous as the liberal left.
Too true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back