Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of us don't want sex or a gf bad enough to change our situation

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
100% - Bluepilled nigger
If we really wanted to get laid and have relationships we would be doing everything in our power to achieve it. We would be busting our asses working overtime to get surgeries or socializing to the extreme. We would be seeking to succeed in dating every which way. Fact is, most of us just don't want it bad enough. We'd rather go on this forum and simply vent our frustrations. It's sort of understandable though. Most people here probably don't have a high sex drive that'll motivate them to get pussy, and some see the possibility of success after years of surgeries and constant socializing and rejections as not worth it. Any time monumental effort is required most people are simply not going to do it.

Banned

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

You dont know my situation.

lol they don't have surgeries for what I have. Top kek

Good riddance.

lmao :feelskek: - Bluepilled nigger

Justus G's oneitis was flirting with several males in group therapy.

I'm sure working hard will make me taller

You’ve clearly never seen a lifemaxxed trucel before

Jfl why the ban? Many (not all) users here are failed normies so OP is kinda right.

If everyone works hard, then no one works hard. Everyone got their bar raised and it will be even harder in the future

And it's not like we are not trying our best already

Join date checks out

Back to reddit

Why does IT go through the trouble of making accounts when they know they will get immediately banned if they try to bluepill lol

Jfl why the ban? Many (not all) users here are failed normies so OP is kinda right.
If you let one IT infiltrator I’m more will follow and ruin the forum