Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of us could probably use hyper-realistic sexdolls as a very high quality cope & possibly a replacement to women by 2035 or so.

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
If you look at some of the most advanced sexdolls on the market like Harmony 3.0 they actually like they would be decent enough to fuck, so imagine the kind of sexdolls we will have in like 15 to 30 years. We'll have missed our prime years of course but it's still a glimmer of hope for me atleast.

Its cool but its just jacking off with extra steps.

I feel like if the doll had very advanced AI it wouldn't be that far from fucking a real woman do.

It still won't cure the emptiness in my heart.
Probably long after our lives, robots will be way better humans than almost any human. No one would bother talking to another human because most are prone to lying, stealing, cheating, and other such imperfections. The AI gods are coming.

Probably long after our lives, robots will be way better humans than almost any human. No one would bother talking to another human because most are prone to lying, stealing, cheating, and other such imperfections. The AI gods are coming.

My view aswell.

Having a thing for a woman and ending up fucking her is also jacking off with extra steps, its just that your brain rewards you more for satisfying a biological purpose.

Having a thing for a woman and ending up fucking her is also jacking off with extra steps, its just that your brain rewards you more for satisfying a biological purpose.
tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back