Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most of us are too old to benefit from any possible changes

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
All of you copers that think there will be some sort of beta uprising or people "waking up", nothing will happen any time soon and by the time some changes in society could start taking place we will be too old to care.

Most members here are in their 20s and 30s already.

Even if hypergamy was somehow stopped and some girls were willing to marry you because society would tell them so again. What would you get? Nothing that could fix your mental state and missed experiences from youth. You all know that these girls will never love you anyway and they just want you for something else.

Betabuxxing worked while men were living in comfortable lies, it wouldn't change anything for us. Nor would any ridiculous crap about government helping you get girlfriends and other shit.

Maybe if someone here is like 16 he can cope than 10 years from now things will somehow become drastically different, but for older cels it's already too late.

Thinking about it, I actually don't even want social collapse if it happens when I'm like 60 and too old to care and without a family.

Cliffs: it’s over

It doesn't matter. Tear the whole society down anyway for making us suffer.

It doesn't matter. Tear the whole society down anyway for making us suffer.

You will then just suffer with the rest of society. But obviously even in social collapse women will be saved because of the "women and children first" mindset.

You will then just suffer with the rest of society. But obviously even in social collapse women will be saved because of the "women and children first" mindset.

I would plan to go down with the ship. I'm not staying for the aftermath.

I accept that there is no happy ending on legendary difficulty

I doubt anything changes in our lifetimes. The powers that be like the current system.

Fuckbuxx, looksmaxxbuxx, lowered working hours, tax benefits for mentally ill and ugly people can still benefit us.

Fuckbuxx, looksmaxxbuxx, lowered working hours, tax benefits for mentally ill people can still benefit us.

Ok, but this requires a stable society. I'm mostly talking about people who are dreaming about a total collapse.

It doesn't matter. Once you go :blackpill: you'll never go back. Betabuxxing was good before the Black pill era now it's hell since you know that your wife doesn't love (feel sexually attracted to) you and while your fucking her with your tiny dick she's closing her eyes and dreaming of Chads and Tyrones...

I just want to fuck tbh, I know it's over with everything else. My life is a failure and thats ok I've accepted it. Some people win and some lose, I lost.

What if we just eliminated the Jews?

Cold hard truth:cryfeels: this is it boyos.

Not that it matters that much but Jus hoping the copes will get better at least

It doesn't matter. Once you go :blackpill: you'll never go back. Betabuxxing was good before the Black pill era now it's hell since you know that your wife doesn't love (feel sexually attracted to) you and while your fucking her with your tiny dick she's closing her eyes and dreaming of Chads and Tyrones...

You're right. Even if I became a 10/10 gigachad today, it wouldn't make up for the lost years of my youth.

Thinking about it, I actually don't even want social collapse if it happens when I'm like 60 and too old to care and without a family.
I'd still want it to happen even if I was 100. One of the best things about seeing society collapse is witnessing cucks and whores squeal like piggies.

It's the same being a prisoner by ten years.
It's the same being a prisoner by ten years.

If you're early twenties you still have a small chance left. By your thirties though, its over.

Surgery is the only legit looksmax besides losing weight and some gymcelling

We are truly the lost generation. Those before us had opportunities, and those after us may or may not.

Religious Volcel
-

JoinedMar 2, 2019Messages4,218

This faggot can get a woman but refuses to do so because he's religious. WTF.