Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most of us are good people

Not everyone shares the same opinion on this, even within the incel community, which I accept. I personally think that females shouldn't have any sexual freedom and should be forced to be wives, which in normie terms is basically rape.
see this is the thing. I'm very aware of women's sexual nature. it is a biological fact that when women have unlimited sexual freedom, the low tier males lose out. but on the other hand I just don't see the point in advocating for the type of thing you proposed.

for example, right; lets say that hypothetically the US government institutes state mandated waifus tomorrow and I get to marry my oneitis. she still wouldn't like me or be attracted to me. even if she had 'no sexual freedom' and I could touch her, I probably wouldn't be able to bring myself to just because I don't want her to suffer. and either way I wouldn't enjoy doing that to her against her will, the thought of it just hurts me. I just wish I was a normal, non-mentally ill person with a chance to experience intimacy and mutual affection

my moral philosophy on all of this is "it's over". women will never actually care about me or value me as a human being. no legal or political change will affect that. anything else is a cope and waste of energy in my opinion

Last edited:
see this is the thing. I'm very aware of women's sexual nature. it is a biological fact that when women have unlimited sexual freedom, the low tier males lose out. but on the other hand I just don't see the point in advocating for that type of thing.

for example, right; lets say that hypothetically the US government institutes state mandated waifus tomorrow and I get to marry my oneitis. she still wouldn't like me or be attracted to me. even if she had 'no sexual freedom' and I could touch her, I probably wouldn't be able to bring myself to because I don't want her to suffer. and either way I wouldn't enjoy doing that to her against her will, the thought of it just hurts me.

my moral philosophy on all of this is "it's over". women will never actually care about me or value me as a human being. no legal or political change will affect that. anything else is a cope and waste of energy in my opinion
The theory is that by taking away rights you remove the expectations that lead to hypergamy, allowing men to date their looksmatch. However I recognize that in practice this may not actually work. We don't have any real world research on this.

still waiting for the next braincels alt tbh
I really LOVED the memes there and the overall vibe was much more fraternal.

Everyone hates each other here
yeah I totally agree. I think part of it is that braincels was a lot more accessible, considering that Reddit is one of the biggest forums on the internet. co is a lot more obscure and as a result the users are more jaded and angry. braincels had way more positive vibes, it legit felt like a support group. I liked those wojak and pepe images that showed us as a bunch of dudes just hanging out and having fun