Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of the Sandy Hook survivors would probably be Chads and Staceys now.

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
Six years ago... It's insane how fast time flies. Most of those who died were 6-7 years old, meaning if they were still alive now they would be around 12-13 years old and already lifemogging Adam Lanza to oblivion.

By the way in case anyone is interested but doesn't know yet, there's some new documents, personal writings and background info on Adam Lanza which was released recently, you can check that out here: https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-sandy-hook-lanza-new-documents-20181204-story.html

RIP Adam Lanza, a real truecel. Wish I could have met the guy... I've read about his life and we had a lot in common. :'(

Adam

How do you survive something that never happened

False flag psyop tbh.

a lot of chads and stacys were aborted too

Six years ago... It's insane how fast time flies
i remember the day so perfectly, was sitting in my hs health class by myself working on a project in the computer lab while everyone else was in a group socializing. my health teacher was playing the yt live stream coverage on the smartboard, and i remember thinking to myself how awesome it would be if my hs got shot up by someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back