Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most of my niggas have died

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@Broly - became a bragging troll
@Pixycel - in a clique with Broly, admitted to having "gfs" (female friends)
@Diocel - became successful
I'm the user with the 5th most time spent on the forum and since I joined the forum i graduated, did an internship, made connections that will be very useful financially and professionally in the next decade, built meaningful relationships, im more social, im better looking, im more fit, i made good money, i went from the guy tha sits in the back of class to the guy that knows and is cool with everyone.
@wereq - became a foid worshipper
@erenyeager - went schizo
@Languishingrn - deleted account
@Kamikaze - actually attractive

Soon, I will die too.
146px Milkshakejak its over
17628   SoyBooru
5072   SoyBooru
1763   SoyBooru
154px Itsoveretb
Its over chudjak
Its over trump
3c1
3ec
6ed
8b6
16d

Wdym you quoted it did he ascend or not
No, he didn't. I quoted it. He is successful and requested a self-ban so is probably too busy with life at the moment.
"I'm the user with the 5th most time spent on the forum and since I joined the forum i graduated, did an internship, made connections that will be very useful financially and professionally in the next decade, built meaningful relationships, im more social, im better looking, im more fit, i made good money, i went from the guy tha sits in the back of class to the guy that knows and is cool with everyone."

Famous Postmaxers

@Insomniac is gone (Self-ban I think?)
@Cuyen is no longer active
@Ritalincel I don’t see anymore
@Guest 2 is a mystery

Cool people
@Angryatsociety
@NEETAndTidy
@deltedmember15752 (ded srs?)
@ihaveno1
@HighTGymcel

High IQ Threads
@BlackPillPress
@uninstall
@Catfishman

Other notable mentions
@Ticcel
@Mainländer
@FukkenLoser
@deletedmember69

Pour one out for the fallencels

I´ll never forget @Microsoft Excel
Also @Admiral_Arkantos
@eskimocel :cryfeels:

They were the ones that not only introduced me to this place in 2019 in the chit-chat box, but my very first online friends.

The golden era has ended.

Dookie

Relatable

You still have me

It’s not trolling or humblebragging. It’s called being blackpilled and not a weak loser who turns his back on who he is just because of a little female attention. Stop putting women above you once in your life and maybe you will understand my view. Women are beneath me. I’m not some weak bitch who chases women around and tires to validate them. You fucks should be thanking me for being based and blackpilled cause you need me. You do, I’m the only one who truly is. You’re not the real blackpilled incel, I am.

It’s not trolling or humblebragging. It’s called being blackpilled and not a weak loser who turns his back on who he is just because of a little female attention. Stop putting women above you once in your life and maybe you will understand my view. Women are beneath me. I’m not some weak bitch who chases women around and tires to validate them. You fucks should be thanking me for being based and blackpilled cause you need me. You do, I’m the only one who truly is. You’re not the real blackpilled incel, I am.
Turns out you are a larping fakecel and has admitted to having slays on looksmax.

No need to waste our time any further with another appeal

Turns out you are a larping fakecel and has admitted to having slays on looksmax.

he has facereveal?

@Broly - became a bragging troll
@Broly Say it ain't so, my nigga. This is some sad shit. Can I even call you a broCEL anymore?

@Pixycel - in a clique with Broly, admitted to having "gfs" (female friends)
:feelsseriously:

@Dregster @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer Ready the 12 gauge, buddy boyos.

@Diocel - became successful
The fuck does that mean? He got a job? Won the lotto? Got an inheritance? Won a huge bet?

@wereq - became a foid worshipper
What a fucking disgrace.

@erenyeager - went schizo
Always has been, chico. You just didn't see it until now.

@Languishingrn - deleted account
Was fakecel, if I remember. Nothing of value was lost.

@Kamikaze - actually attractive
:feelswhat:

Soon, I will die too.
Stay strong, buddy boyo.

@Broly Say it ain't so, my nigga. This is some sad shit. Can I even call you a broCEL anymore?
course not. im a known and established truecel and one of the few real niggas on the forum in a sea of NPC giga newfags. just because i make threads about receiving female attention here and there doesnt discredit the years i have been alone.
:feelsseriously:

@Dregster @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer Ready the 12 gauge, buddy boyos.
it was like when he was in elementary school

course not. im a known and established truecel and one of the few real niggas on the forum in a sea of NPC giga newfags. just because i make threads about receiving female attention here and there doesnt discredit the years i have been alone.
Alright bro.

it was like when he was in elementary school
@iamsubhuman WTF nigga. You didn't think to mention that part before I called in the hit squad on his ass?

A lot of old users are obviously going to become inactive or banned over they years, that's how it works.

It's a really sad thing
F

there were only 2 users on this forum that i talked to on a regular basis and managed to sort of get along with, they both left a long time ago after getting angry at me (each for separate reason).

You've had the best, now try the rest.

there were only 2 users on this forum that i talked to on a regular basis and managed to sort of get along with, they both left a long time ago after getting angry at me (each for separate reason).
lmao what did you do