Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most of my friends are in relationships with 2-3/10 girls despite being normie levels. It really is sad seeing what hypergamy has done

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s truly over for sub8s in this world, you are beat down by this world since childhood with so many rejections and no female attention then by the time you enter your 20s you end up having no standards and you get in relationships/marriage with any roastie who gives you attention. I asked them if they are even attracted to the girl they are with and they said it’s mostly about “personality” when it comes to long term relationships and marriage.

Such a cruel world, on one hand you got 80% of the girls riding dick for a decade from 18-30 year olds experiencing everything, meanwhile guys are forced to take leftovers.

These were guys once filled with hope and ambitions for future but they have basically
settled for a roastie they are not even attracted to.

On the bright side I guess it is kinda better for them since the alternative is ogling over girls in the comment section of Instagram/tik tok and getting rejected in irl/tinder which I am seeing more and more every day

TLDR; if you are a sub8, your fate is already written. You are just living through it and you have no control over what happens in future.

Not only that but those 2-3/10 girls have been fucked by men with higher SMVs than them... So they will eternally judge you for not matching up to her standards.

Not only that but those 2-3/10 girls have been fucked by men with higher SMVs than them... So they will eternally judge you for not matching up to her standards.
Hahahaha lol that’s fucking awful hahahahaha jfl at this world hahaha
It’s truly over for sub8s in this world, you are beat down by this world since childhood with so many rejections and no female attention then by the time you enter your 20s you end up having no standards and you get in relationships/marriage with any roastie who gives you attention. I asked them if they are even attracted to the girl they are with and they said it’s mostly about “personality” when it comes to long term relationships and marriage.

Such a cruel world, on one hand you got 80% of the girls riding dick for a decade from 18-30 year olds experiencing everything, meanwhile guys are forced to take leftovers.

These were guys once filled with hope and ambitions for future but they have basically

On the bright side I guess it is kinda better for them since the alternative is ogling over girls in the comment section of Instagram/tik tok and getting rejected in irl/tinder which I am seeing more and more every day

TLDR; if you are a sub8, your fate is already written. You are just living through it and you have no control over what happens in future.
I wanna kill people who gave gfs

shit man you're probably the most blackpilled incel on this forum. i dont think i've ever seen anyone stare into the abyss like you do.

i 100% agree, also i think the saddest part is those guys are taking leftovers like you said, and said leftovers also have zero respect for them

as to looks i'd never take a foid im not attracted to, but i'd be willing to lower my standards if she was legit into me and not trying to betabux me

also if they marry her, those chads who fucked her will probably be in the wedding and lowkey laughing at the betabux

Last edited:
It’s the fucking worst. And it happening right now.

Can you give an example of a 2-3/10 foid please I would like to see how ugly that is.

Can you give an example of a 2-3/10 foid please I would like to see how ugly that is.
Ugly = fat
65864C56 91CD 44DE A95B 21992C192E93
2826F68F 1D9B 481C BCA0 CBCA4EE2E173
75A750EB 4400 41B2 BF3C B1EFCDEBF917
2FDFD0C0 FE46 4B80 8BCE 805F1DE69790
B086B12E 8014 4D11 922F 68383DABF3E8
6A673049 07D4 45F1 8EBF 0215653B5E8A
1F2DB523 1229 4629 9E1A 98B4D2FAB093
11B38EF0 8207 42B8 8C36 9CD0141CE3BD
44A8CC00 1BF4 48F7 BE97 C34E9D7C4D2E
3DC485BA 1574 4B72 AACC 1DF825A0739E
378A5DCD B7D5 4F27 9475 E965638A60B6
257EEF82 E4D5 4628 A5A0 648EFD8FA7B4

I would gladly date everyone one of them. Also This foids a 2-3? View attachment 438771

i am sure you would, it’s because your standards have been eroded from years of loneliness/rejection/isolation.

but the same girl wouldn’t date you because they thousands of not millions of guys like you who are constantly boosting her ego.